Florida Pro Drifting Championship Qualifier Dec 13th, 2008

Not too sure if I'm going to make this anymore, the guy who was going to trailer me along with c jackson wants to take his drag car for sunday. That would leave me driving but everytime I slide now something breaks and its not worth the risk to me, so we will see.

Not too sure if I'm going to make this anymore, the guy who was going to trailer me along with c jackson wants to take his drag car for sunday. That would leave me driving but everytime I slide now something breaks and its not worth the risk to me, so we will see.

if your car breaks then i drive mine back and we put yours in the traier and then if mine breaks too it looks like i get to drive the lexus home lol

Honestly I don't care if I had to drive the car there and back but I break something everytime now, and If I don't break at OSW I don't want to break 100 miles down the turnpike.

Cause I can't stay over night for sunday. So If I broke on the way back from the event(like last countyline) then I'm stuck cause my dads not sure if he could go.

So we will see. Trust me I want to go more than anything but it's a big risk for me.

Like I said we will see. Moe is supposed to be getting me an AFC, so when we put it in and check the car out I will make my decision then.

stop being a pussy.

im driving from 45 mins north of atl. to orlando and back.

good luck with that, althought J Lo went to tennessee and back from an hour south of tampa.... gotta be like 13 hour drive? did a nopi drift qualy, then drove it back.

...and its a rex7

Back
Top Bottom