Florida Drift Championship Qualifier Feb 1st at Gainesville Raceway

i didnt buy the gloves from you fool! i was given them and THE RYOS are not fire proof they are worthless in a pro series, only good for exhibition

FIA is the highest rated racing organization in the world so I would say absolutely FIA rated racesuit is fine

Oficially not going anymore. Need to take some time to get my car right, and fix all the little brocken seals and whatever else may turn to a big problem.

Evryone have fun, need lots of pics and vids.:bigthumbu

Do you have to have wear fireproof gear and have a cage if you just want to practice at this event? I'm in the process of buying a mostly stock car that I'd just like to practice with at this event, not tandem or anything like that. I mean, with a relatively close to stock car, would just a helmet be okay if I'm not running with anyone else?

I am siked as fuck.
Please do a super long run up into the first corner.
Im ordering a set of MA-Z1 Drifts tomorrow, so I'll get to see how they do at g-ville.

fucking siked.

see yah up there HK crew!!!

ryan, my brother and i will be there to enjoy this 4th gear entries too haha

AK and HK together again.......

no homo

haha

psshhh we all know when you put HK and AK together you guys are a bunch of HAKKs

hahahha. burrrnnn :laugh:

Comments:
2.1 windshield graphics: some people already have tirerack, toyo tires, bmw motorsports and others (not to mention ppl) decals on their windshields. how about a clause saying that no untasteful or unsafe decal obstructing the driver or passenger's sight may be used on the windshield.....

2.13 'valves' spelling mistake.

stress 2.17 (no coolant, water only.)

3.2. :thumbup:

..i can imagine the rest. see ya in two weeks!

^top of the windshield is reserved for the series. after the event, between the event i dont care what your stickers say and where they are, but during the event I do. if you look at D1, Nopi or Formula D cars they all have reserved top of windshield just like we will. And side of the door is reserved for the drivers number.
Reason for no coolant is very simpple if you crash or leak water is easier to clean up.

^^ yeah i'm saying that you should stress that its very important... i think i've always had some coolant.

Rules were written and are subject to change as the season progresses if there is someting we dont need or see unfit we will remove it and vice versa.

Will you be able to use a wooden steering wheel for the pro series? I have heard rumors that wooden steering wheels will not be allowed for pro series.

Back
Top Bottom