first girl trying to drift in ft myers

HAHAHAHAHAH I saw this right when she started it and I read it and I was like fuck it there's gonna be soooo many posts that everyone will say what I would say (and some things that I would just keep to myself lol =P )

But yeah like I already told you it was great meeting you at the Moroso event and I'm glad to see that you are a girl taking drifting serious

s14.5drift said:
this sorta sux for josh cuz now he has to see her around all the time....im on that same boat cuz i got my ex into 240's/drifting and now i see her in her 240 every where.
Been there, done that. At first it sucks but it becomes funny =P

eNtRy SpEeD said:
jack a mole!

I actually like your name, I'm going to name my first born after you lol

Your like the 2nd person(that I can remember right now) that has said that. The other was a hot blonde girl ;), girls usually seem to like it a lot so I can't complain. I will say if you look up info on the name its a name you have to live up to lol.

To stay on topic. . .I will say its been long overdue for a girl to actually get out there and start drifting, so thats awesome and I'll see ya around :bigthumbu .

The Redline 03 said:
Your like the 2nd person(that I can remember right now) that has said that. The other was a hot blonde girl ;), girls usually seem to like it so I can't complain . I will say if you look up info on the name its a name you have to live up to lol.

To stay on topic. . .I will say its been long overdue for a girl to actually get out there and start drifting, so thats awesome and I'll see ya around :bigthumbu .

Whatever you say casanova ;)

FAL said:
HAHAHAHAHAH I saw this right when she started it and I read it and I was like fuck it there's gonna be soooo many posts that everyone will say what I would say (and some things that I would just keep to myself lol =P )

But yeah like I already told you it was great meeting you at the Moroso event and I'm glad to see that you are a girl taking drifting serious

Been there, done that. At first it sucks but it becomes funny =P

becomes funny? wtf

i would hate to have a gf that is into cars and drifting.
but its still cool that your into this kind of thing.

p.s. i requested you on myspace because your page is private :mad: and i want to see what you look like <3

rentyte said:
i would hate to have a gf that is into cars and drifting.
but its still cool that your into this kind of thing.

p.s. i requested you on myspace because your page is private :mad: and i want to see what you look like <3

why would yu hate to have a gf into cars/drifting?

man, ya'll are crazy... a girl thats into cars and drifting should be us guys dream here on sfl... i dont know about ya'll... but a girl that will dedicate herself to the sport for her guy and she enjoys it herself... well, aint much more i would ask for... well yah there would be one thing.... that is to go out there and tandem with me... oh my :ugh:

AKsamuraiS14 said:
man, ya'll are crazy... a girl thats into cars and drifting should be us guys dream here on sfl... i dont know about ya'll... but a girl that will dedicate herself to the sport for her guy and she enjoys it herself... well, aint much more i would ask for... well yah there would be one thing.... that is to go out there and tandem with me... oh my :ugh:

that'd be pretty hot i'd have to agree lol
one day....one day

ahh you are who I thought you were... cool
Good to see you got yourself a car, I'll see you at the track then :)

I agree I can't see anything wrong with a girl into motorsports(thats pretty much the dream girl), if anything that girl will understand spending hours and $$ on the car.

It feels like I'm back to my little kid years, getting my name made fun of lol. I said it before someone else took that pic, who was also at the "track."

i thought you were getting an s14?

s13's are for chumps...like me.

SileightyBoi said:

shes not new, wtflol.

question is why she has blue namer still. its not street drifting if its on a track... :laugh:

would she be the first female with orange??

Last edited:
It feels like I'm back to my little kid years, getting my name made fun of lol. I said it before someone else took that pic, who was also at the "track."[/QUOTE]

dont sweat it dude... my names been haunting me since the 2nd grade

Shant Karakouzian try saying that name in one shot!!!!!!

md2020 said:
that'd be pretty hot i'd have to agree lol
one day....one day

OH YES!!!!

oh yah what happened to ur myspace page?? i couldn't find u

Back
Top Bottom