first girl trying to drift in ft myers

this sorta sux for josh cuz now he has to see her around all the time....im on that same boat cuz i got my ex into 240's/drifting and now i see her in her 240 every where.

who's dan?
i have 3 specal lugz without the key
1 was already stripped off to fix my control arm and we also stole a lug from another 240 lol (hardcore)
so i have to find a way to get those 3 off so i can change my tires/rims out
then put some new lugz on
thanks shant<3 give me a night monkeys sticker and ill support you ^_^
im not something you guys can just fight over for a date
unless someone has coilovers to offer
that'll win me over

s14.5drift said:
this sorta sux for josh cuz now he has to see her around all the time....im on that same boat cuz i got my ex into 240's/drifting and now i see her in her 240 every where.

hey i told josh i crashed sunday and that i was in wpb, we were still technically together, then he broke up with me and said *i hope you crash* so he's the one who didn't want to be with me and i'm not going to mope about it.

md2020 said:
who's dan?
i have 3 specal lugz without the key
1 was already stripped off to fix my control arm and we also stole a lug from another 240 lol (hardcore)
so i have to find a way to get those 3 off so i can change my tires/rims out
then put some new lugz on
thanks shant<3 give me a night monkeys sticker and ill support you ^_^
im not something you guys can just fight over for a date
unless someone has coilovers to offer
that'll win me over

hey i told josh i crashed sunday and that i was in wpb, we were still technically together, then he broke up with me and said *i hope you crash* so he's the one who didn't want to be with me and i'm not going to mope about it.

^ Screw coil overs - I have a camera (WHOOT) just think of the things we.... er wait..... I haven't even seen a photo yet... j/k

Any how get that beast fixed so I can take photos of you umm "driffting" (wink wink) :bigthumbu

I have to see hot photos before I make a judgment call. It's (All about the photo's). LOL ill go 18, then start a fight and get the thread locked! Roflmao..

j/k

In the pic where you're changing your control arm... is that Sean's place? If so, how'd you manage to end up in the east side of FL? :D

does this mean u want to be a Night Monkey????? u need to come by Aero-K... we might have some stuff for you....

PM me about being a Ms Night Monkey.... :bigthumbu

AKsamuraiS14 said:
does this mean u want to be a Night Monkey????? u need to come by Aero-K... we might have some stuff for you....

FMDT son. The Original MONKEYS

AKsamuraiS14 said:

PM? not quite sure what that means hmmm...
where's the night monkey's shop?

89Hatch240sx said:
a girl drifting.... wow... girls have been drifting for awhile... but guys are better so yeah.

you're right some guys are better
but one day i'll kick your ass
so don't be to cocky
you wont even see it coming

89Hatch240sx said:
a girl drifting.... wow... girls have been drifting for awhile... but guys are better so yeah.

you also joined less than a week ago

Back
Top Bottom