F**kedup180

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam your life is irrelevant to any situation. Stop trying to find a middle ground between Otis and your finger fuck buddy Nathan. Obivously Nathan hasn't made a professional movement towards this situation when you "own" a business you are responsible for all the activities that happen in the shop especially when you have no lis. Why? Because if Otis did take him to court Nathan would have his asshole like a 4in downpipe of how much fines he would get. Why do you think you sign paper when you leave your car and then take your car from a reputable shop? Because it covers them incase of any mishaps. So what's gunna happen? Here is my prediction either Nathan pulls the parts out of his ass or get Otis the money he owes him.

I just had lunch with Otis and according to him, this matter has been taken care of. So i believe its fine to lock it now.

Oh? So the person or people or whoever did this are just going bring the parts back?? I don't think so. I've planning to go back to ohio for months, way before otis even contacted me to work on his car. Obviously whoever did this has been in my shop when otiss car was there or taken a very good look in my garage. I do have the rear garage doors open when I'm working in the back and there are a ton of shady looking people always driving by slow and most stare into my garage the whole time driving past.
How was I supposed to know this was going to happen? If I would have even heard one little tip about someone was going to break in, I would have stayed there with a metal pole and would have just sat there waiting.

I asked for this thread to be closed. This situation is being handled as of right now., You don't have to argue with anyone in here, I am the only person who you should be concerned with. I will contact you now and let know what is needs to be done to get my car back down here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom