F**kedup180

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nate is a cool ass guy, I'm sure he'll do what he can to help you out man. GL to both of you on finding the culprit to the robbery.

Like I said, I might have an idea but it could have been some random peurto ricon (not racist) buts that's 90% of the race that's in the facinity I'm in sooo idk, I've seen some shady people around there but id love to find out who did....

Sorry to hear about what happens

So guys let's get in our garages and get this man some parts

Pm me I have a intercooler core and random stuff u can have
come on people let's make best of a bad situation and get this man back to the track

Sorry to hear about what happens

So guys let's get in our garages and get this man some parts

Pm me I have a intercooler core and random stuff u can have
come on people let's make best of a bad situation and get this man back to the track

Thats awesome man, i wish i had spare shit to give away..

Otis is a straight up guy and always looking out for other people, this should not have happened to him..

but the part that really gets to me about all this..
a while back i had my car in Nate's garage when i was working on it, he gave me a key to the garage.
well on the 20th he called me at about 530ish and said "hey Otis is picking his car up, can you use that key i gave you to go open the garage for him"
so i say "sure no problem" thinking I'm going to go there and pick the car up and everything be fine..
he didn't bother mentioning that the shop got broken into and that i would be letting him into the garage to find his car with all this stuff missing..
so first everyone is freaking out on me because I'm the one that opened the garage. then the cops made me fill out paper work and were questioning me as to why i had a key to the shop..
so i should not have been involved with this at all..
when i asked Nate why he didn't say anything to me about it, his response was "sorry, i didn't know you wanted to know every detail about what happens in my life"

so now I'm in the middle of all this which i should not be any part of..

when i asked Nate why he didn't say anything to me about it, his response was "sorry, i didn't know you wanted to know every detail about what happens in my life"

thats bs dude, sounds way to sketch

Thanks everyone. I just want to get the car home, and then I can worry about piecing it together or whatever else I'm going to do.

Thanks everyone. I just want to get the car home, and then I can worry about piecing it together or what else I'm going to do.

just call a towing company tomorrow and find out about towing the car to your house and ill go there and meet up with the tow truck driver to pick it up.

Otis, Bryant and I are gonna ride up with you in my truck and trailer if it either doesn't drive or you can't get a tow. Which I can find out about if you want.

Otis is a straight up guy and always looking out for other people, this should not have happened to him..

but the part that really gets to me about all this..
a while back i had my car in Nate's garage when i was working on it, he gave me a key to the garage.
well on the 20th he called me at about 530ish and said "hey Otis is picking his car up, can you use that key i gave you to go open the garage for him"
so i say "sure no problem" thinking I'm going to go there and pick the car up and everything be fine..
he didn't bother mentioning that the shop got broken into and that i would be letting him into the garage to find his car with all this stuff missing..
so first everyone is freaking out on me because I'm the one that opened the garage. then the cops made me fill out paper work and were questioning me as to why i had a key to the shop..
so i should not have been involved with this at all..

Very fucking sketchy, man.

Last edited by a moderator:
not sure i think i have all the rear and one front tension rod all free see if they work all s14. is the diff and stuff gone? what else is missing?

not sure i think i have all the rear and one front tension rod all free see if they work all s14. is the diff and stuff gone? what else is missing?

no i have the diff(luckily i removed that before i left the car).......and I am only concerned in making it roll on a truck or to make it home........

no i have the diff(luckily i removed that before i left the car).......and I am only concerned in making it roll on a truck or to make it home........

so you need s13 ssprings and struts and all the rear arms right?

were the lug nuts gone too? i dont remember seeing them

when u need it moved i got a trailer but truck isnt ready yet. Got a truck?

another week the truck will be ready

Last edited:
Fuck man if I wasent out of town I have dolleys
we could throw underneath the chassis and roll it right up on
my tractor trailer like nothing

so you need s13 ssprings and struts and all the rear arms right?

were the lug nuts gone too? i dont remember seeing them

Yea, I think some lug nuts were there I don't know if all of them are though. some of my stock stuff might still be there too, but again who knows what else was "stolen."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom