F**kedup180

Status
Not open for further replies.
otis, im really sorry about what happened..the car was gonna be sick.now when u went to the shop did u see where they "broke into" the shop? also not knocking u down but u should have wrote up a quick contract in front of the cop stating that he will repay you, and have him sign it in front of the cop. no matter how shitty the contract would have looked that shit would be soooooo legit in court. also please give us a list of the stuff that went missing so we can help u out bro. again im sorry for what happend, u need anything let me know.

Wow this is not the first Thing I wanted to see this morning.... Otis call me when you get a chance dude!!

otis, im really sorry about what happened..the car was gonna be sick.now when u went to the shop did u see where they "broke into" the shop? also not knocking u down but u should have wrote up a quick contract in front of the cop stating that he will repay you, and have him sign it in front of the cop. no matter how shitty the contract would have looked that shit would be soooooo legit in court. also please give us a list of the stuff that went missing so we can help u out bro. again im sorry for what happend, u need anything let me know.

It's a such thing as a verbal contract. He agreed verbally, and the officer was there to verify so was Adam and the rest of my family. Also I have his text messages agreeing.

I got the shocks and struts, some piping, bov, Samco hoses. Getting some other stuff to.

This sucks big time dude, i noticed your car had been at his shop for a long ass time and i figured something sketchy was going on but didn't get my nose into it, Adam makes a good point in his post, if someone had broken in, he would have told adam that before he came to meet you.

Also greg spent like 10 hours helping wet sand your car and never got paid by nate...

This sucks big time dude, i noticed your car had been at his shop for a long ass time and i figured something sketchy was going on but didn't get my nose into it, Adam makes a good point in his post, if someone had broken in, he would have told adam that before he came to meet you.

Also greg spent like 10 hours helping wet sand your car and never got paid by nate...

It's a mess man, a big mess and to think he is "leaving or probably already left to Ohio in the midst of all of this." I'm not going to disclose the other info that I know on here, but its a huge mess in Orlando.

if you are going to charge someone to work on a car you are to provide the service. first error was the time it took and shitty job it sounds like. second, your damn right you have to worry about helping/replacing shit that was stolen. If not, I'd 150% take you to court ESPECIALLY with the verbal thing. third, did you file a police report on the break in prior to this arguement? or wtf... seems like the police NEVER EVEN KNEW ABOUT IT if they were just then questioning Dooms about it. even still, all the shit he is missing.... thats a LOT of work, its not something you just walk in, snatch, and walk out. heh.

I really think this sounds way sketchy as well, and knowing that I pulled frame, replaced glass, replaced 2 doors, replaced 2 fenders, cut and fit 1/4 of the car from a donor shell, blocked it all off, fit a kit, primered, and got paint, in 3 months with very little access to the tools needed... 4 months for just a paint/minor fixes is RETARDED.

I have some stock s13 arms if you need, but I'm not near you. id have complete stock suspension get ups but i just sold the springs off it. if you want it let me know, its all at dan chiltons shop in sarasota.

id even offer to pick it up/trailer it down for you, i have the ability to get it on trailer w/o a running car. ive even done it with no steerting rack now several times. problem is that trip is like 2hr->olando.. pickup 30min+..3hrs to sfl?.. 30min car ff...then 4.5hrs back. so about 10-11hrs and going to cost like...$300 or so in diesel, and a day off of work means i'm losing more. its possible i can do it on a sunday maybe. i know you got slammed on cost and sucks. if you cant find a cheaper way home, let me know.

Last edited:
if you are going to charge someone to work on a car you are to provide the service. first error was the time it took and shitty job it sounds like. second, your damn right you have to worry about helping/replacing shit that was stolen. If not, I'd 150% take you to court ESPECIALLY with the verbal thing. third, did you file a police report on the break in prior to this arguement? or wtf... seems like the police NEVER EVEN KNEW ABOUT IT if they were just then questioning Dooms about it. even still, all the shit he is missing.... thats a LOT of work, its not something you just walk in, snatch, and walk out. heh.

I really think this sounds way sketchy as well, and knowing that I pulled frame, replaced glass, replaced 2 doors, replaced 2 fenders, cut and fit 1/4 of the car from a donor shell, blocked it all off, fit a kit, primered, and got paint, in 3 months with very little access to the tools needed... 4 months for just a paint/minor fixes is RETARDED.

I have some stock s13 arms if you need, but I'm not near you. id have complete stock suspension get ups but i just sold the springs off it. if you want it let me know, its all at dan chiltons shop in sarasota.

you got a point. did fuckedup180 show you a police report for the break in? im sure he called the cops if someone really broke into his shop. If the cop heard the verbal agreement and he will confirm it infront of a judge this guy will need to get you the parts.

you got a point. did fuckedup180 show you a police report for the break in? im sure he called the cops if someone really broke into his shop. If the cop heard the verbal agreement and he will confirm it infront of a judge this guy will need to get you the parts.

Nate was on the phone with the cop and said to the the cop that he would repay Otis by may 1st. And the cop wrote it down on the report.
Another thing I found funny is they said this had happened the morning of the 20th, we were there at about 6pm, if the rad was disconnected where the car was ,there should be a pretty good amount of coolant on the ground, antifreeze doesn't dry very fast at all. Even more so that it was a cool day.

I just got another idea. Otis call the storage place and ask if they have video that sees his shop. That could help out a lot!

Simple it was planned and he thought Otis was gunna be cool about and be patient. Obiviously not and now he is hating life and trying to crawl back to mommy.

I mighttttt know who did it, ill get in touch with the police once I find out a little bit more info about them. I had nothing to do with your stuff getting stolen. Like jeremy said, what do I want with s13 parts? What about the other peoples cars that were in my shop? I didn't take any of there things, why would I take your stuff? I know you want reimbursed for all the parts but I don't have a shop, its personal use, its even in the the lease. But whose going to reimburse me for all the tools that were stollen from me? Who knows what else they took and same with benji

Your parts are going to magically appear now that he sees you catching on to him

Oh? So the person or people or whoever did this are just going bring the parts back?? I don't think so. I've planning to go back to ohio for months, way before otis even contacted me to work on his car. Obviously whoever did this has been in my shop when otiss car was there or taken a very good look in my garage. I do have the rear garage doors open when I'm working in the back and there are a ton of shady looking people always driving by slow and most stare into my garage the whole time driving past.
How was I supposed to know this was going to happen? If I would have even heard one little tip about someone was going to break in, I would have stayed there with a metal pole and would have just sat there waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom