Easter drifting with Nopi at Port Charlotte

Tonight Im hoping, have work and school and such.. just waiting for suan to bring me them.. and ill get working on them! =) You saw TJs tho right???

POLE-POSITION said:
I'm so gonna cry later!!!!!!!!!! its on! I had to talk shit about somebody i was friends with everybody else on the forum. but that has all ended we are mostly all friends now and look at what we have become. so big ups to all the teams.

except Hit n run garage for a 0 car show up. tied with stage 6 i think for a final score if that counts for anything.

we figured since our cars dont look like "drift cars" why even bother :bigthumbu

DrumFunKen said:
Who needs reasons to talk shit. Its the internet. People do it out of boredom.

Exactly.

I never said he had a reason or even a good one but everybody has the right to talk shit at least on teh interwebs

PENGUIN MP AR said:
hows them smdg shirt sales????

LMAO!!!

GL

and still YOU KNOW I GOT LOVE FOR UR PUNK ASS ON THE TRACK and in UR SHOP sT

always son

yea i know meng. i b bored as all fuck at werk and makes time go faster. so you know i love you Peter Griffin.

portcharlotte06.jpg

portcharlotte07.jpg

portcharlotte08.jpg

portcharlotte09.jpg

portcharlotte10.jpg

portcharlotte11.jpg

:bigthumbu

JeepsteR118 said:
so why the hating?? seems like hatting is something that is now oh so common in the drift community....

actually theres less hating and more love!!!!! but drama is always around the corner.

This post was supposed to be made yesterday and be on page 3, but I guess I never clicked 'post'. Anyway, I guess it will still make sense unless the thread is totally offtopic by now. I'll read all 7pages later..

Nunook said:
congrats to rafi and harri for the licenses. Though I think some other ppl deserve licenses also.
too bad im not a judge.

Absolutely! Top 4 or 5 were all driving incredibly. Seems like every event they have, they raise the standard. Most of the guys who already have licenses would have a hard time doing what the judges were asking.

Tim and I really busted ass to piece his car back together in an hour... He went out there with an guess-o-meter eyeball alignment, a broken strut, bent wheel, bent chassis and OEM steering stop, and still laid down one of the best runs of the day. He definitely deserved it.

FlyinFINN said:
ANyone have any vids up yet? Sorry to keep asking, just exicted to see it.

All I have are mine. :D

[yt]vraOIkWzCHA[/yt]
[yt]THHExH0RigA[/yt]
[yt]-ZhPuRVnD6o[/yt]
[yt]MPW-JxH0f8c[/yt]

Back
Top Bottom