Easter drifting with Nopi at Port Charlotte

AR said:
monitor isnt going to fix a shitty lit picture.

u see way to many shadows on her face and such....

and its STASIS productions.. noob

MEH

M
E
H

JUST FOR TRYING TO CALL ME A NOOD SHOWS HOW MANY EVENTS YOU GO TO.. SO STOP TRYING TO BE AN E-THUG AND A FAKE ASS DRIFTER AND GO SIGN UP TO (SOUTH FLORIDA RACING) PUNK ASS BIT*H... ALSO JUST FOR THE RECORD THE PICTURE WAS TAKEN AT 1:30 AND WAS FACEING WEST... BAD TIMEING.. THEARD POST, MATCH POINT SET BY ME... TRY AGAIN

Also My Bad For Miss Spelling (stasis Production) It Was Late And I Was High

Calm down guys. The picture is there, if you like it or not, that's fine. Don't start shit trying to defend your argument or attacking someone's photography skills.

No e-thugging allowed.

- Erick

Flatline slider said:
JUST FOR TRYING TO CALL ME A NOOD SHOWS HOW MANY EVENTS YOU GO TO.. SO STOP TRYING TO BE AN E-THUG AND A FAKE ASS DRIFTER AND GO SIGN UP TO (SOUTH FLORIDA RACING) PUNK ASS BIT*H... ALSO JUST FOR THE RECORD THE PICTURE WAS TAKEN AT 1:30 AND WAS FACEING WEST... BAD TIMEING.. THEARD POST, MATCH POINT SET BY ME... TRY AGAIN

Also My Bad For Miss Spelling (stasis Production) It Was Late And I Was High

its noob... and u got a pm PABLO

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooook i know people had video cameras at the event! stop being lazy assholes and post it already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha

got your tites in a bundle hahahahahhahahahahahahaha yea i know who you are dont worry about it.. and since you went to collage then you would know i cant spell that means im a drop out.. bitch

Back
Top Bottom