Easter drifting with Nopi at Port Charlotte

Sweet Pics....can't wait to see some video Footage.....Tim I am so so sorry about the car...the pic with u sitting away from ur car, i almost cried for u...hahaha...Tracy, i am happy ur hands weren't shaking....CAN I SAY; TROOPER! Juan....u kissed the wall, it was freakin awesome! The kid with the RX8...everything will be ok, don't cry dry ur eye, and here comes ur mother with those two little guys! jhahahaha snoopy snoop!!!! I had fun. Harri Congrats brother!!! can't wait for some tandem action with u and Chelsea!!! Much Love to all other Drivers...everyone did unbelievably amazing! Estie..dude, ur time has come to step up in a coupe....sorry about the flame man!

The Redline 03 said:
I see the tool helped you fit those rear rims, looks sick btw :bigthumbu .
IMG_5696a.jpg

dem rims dont fit still with 195's he was making smoke coming down the straight.vapor trails mmmm..... plus any lower and Harri would be pissed cuz he'd fuck up the trailer.

PENGUIN MP AR said:
then wheres ur shirt from them?

dont get mad when no one wants to rock pussy motor sports err... poser motor sports...err...um whats the name of the Co. again? hahaha no joke.

seriously thanks for that shot of my car at the entrance. i was trying to tap the wall but motor gave out before i got the chance to rip that bumper off.

slide-ways-for-five-days said:
dont get mad when no one wants to rock pussy motor sports err... poser motor sports...err...um whats the name of the Co. again? hahaha no joke.

seriously thanks for that shot of my car at the entrance. i was trying to tap the wall but motor gave out before i got the chance to rip that bumper off.

hows them smdg shirt sales????

LMAO!!!

GL

and still YOU KNOW I GOT LOVE FOR UR PUNK ASS ON THE TRACK and in UR SHOP sT

always son

Piner said:
Actually he does have the right... its called the "1st amendment - Right to Free speech"

That shit don't fly by me any longer.....go say "Fuck You" to a police officer and let me know if he gives u ur 1st amendment the right to free speech...that pig will have u on the floor face first while cuffing ur ass....so no he had no right to talk shit! hahahaha :bigthumbu

Flatline slider said:
dem rims dont fit still with 195's he was making smoke coming down the straight.vapor trails mmmm..... plus any lower and Harri would be pissed cuz he'd fuck up the trailer.

They still don't fit? Damn I heard you guys pulled it out pretty good. I hope you guys can get it to fit right, those are nice rims and look sick on the car. I'm surprised you could get the car on the trailer period.

Aerok180 said:

That shit don't fly by me any longer.....go say "Fuck You" to a police officer and let me know if he gives u ur 1st amendment the right to free speech...that pig will have u on the floor face first while cuffing ur ass....so no he had no right to talk shit! hahahaha :bigthumbu

Are you a cop? didn't think so, So yes he does have the right. And if the cop did that and you didn't resist his arrest then you could sue him. Everybody has rights you just have to fight for them when they are taken away.

Piner said:
Are you a cop? didn't think so, So yes he does have the right. And if the cop did that and you didn't resist his arrest then you could sue him. Everybody has rights you just have to fight for them when they are taken away.
:bigthumbu :bigthumbu

Piner said:
Actually he does have the right... its called the "1st amendment - Right to Free speech"

FUCK THE FIRST AMENDMENT... I DO THIS SHIT MY WAY SON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

....FINE... HERES A BETTER WAY TO PUT IT SINCE U WANNA GET POLITCAL ON MY ASS...

"HE HAD NO REASON TO TALK SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

Unbelievable!!!!!

AKsamuraiS14 said:
FUCK THE FIRST AMENDMENT... I DO THIS SHIT MY WAY SON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

....FINE... HERES A BETTER WAY TO PUT IT SINCE U WANNA GET POLITCAL ON MY ASS...

"HE HAD NO REASON TO TALK SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

hahahahahaha :bigthumbu

Who needs reasons to talk shit. Its the internet. People do it out of boredom.

not saying its right. Just saying most people usually don't have a reason.

Back
Top Bottom