Drift Sessions feb 10th

LOL the look on your face was priceless when she took your brat... LOL

emilscarwithcock.jpg

bwhahahahahahahaha.... was a fun event with hanging out with friends, eating food, sitting back and relaxing, and a pink haired girl a stealing bratwursts from a german...

Awesome event! props to all the drivers, everyone was really on point today!

Big thanks to tim and his crew , it was defenetly the pick me up that i was in need for.. Hopefully i can finish the car soon and get back to driving at these events !! :bigthumbu

when i finish my interview vids ill post em.....

GREAT FLIPPIN EVENT!!!!!!!!

....with a touch of homo-sexuality on top..... made everyones day

IMG_0084.jpg

men but countyline was killing those tires! i mean most ppl went 2 runs and had to go change! jesus! they should talk some and re do dat part of the track!

DUDE I ONLY WENT THROUGH 1 SET OF USED TIRES 70% AND RODE HOME ON THE OTHER SET, AND I WAS PUSHIN HARDER THAN I COULD DRIVE AS EVERYONE SAW. HAHAHAHA

This event was absolutely baller! SO many drivers just straight killed it. A few I want to mention because they really stuck out in my mind:
Juan--as always, smooth as glass through the entire course, no rear tire traction throughout!
Gold S14--Just retarded angles and stupid entry speeds, loved every second!
Black & White Rexys--Most brutal attacks on the course of anyone. There was no finess or floating lines just shear speed and muscle, both fully linking the thing all day.
CRISPY white s13 with the HIDs--great line all day and a friggin perfect s13... shit, almost made ME like 240s!
Harvey in the Z--Sick car, sickest event for him performance wise ever. Linked it and mananged to do it without spinning a few times.
Aero K--areok did great all day, but especially the aero k Miata... ryan I think it was? Anyways, last run of the day he hits the course faster than anyone all day, links the full thing including around the cones and then continues to link it on his second lap! Sickest run of anyone all day bar none. In fact, he hit the back cone on his second lap so fast that when he spun around it i thought, "aw damn, spinout!" No; he whipped the tail around so fast that it -looked- like he was going to spin out but he left the ass end out at an angle and burning hard all the way through the transition to hit the big arc coming back, maintaining angle, smoke and speed the entire way through.
Supra (Sas?)--Amazing what a working rack can do eh? Got some sillyass angle in that thing and dumped some big smoke from that big MK ass!
Purple s14 with the destroyed passenger door--pretty decent sliding all day, but the most amazing angle and entry were done under 95 on Blue Heron (I was behind you dude, nice).
Last and certainly not least--Best in show for me other than the miata was the BMW. That thing was really fly, so well done and really well driven. Great job!

Everyone did great actually, these are just the few I can remember.
Burnout comp was rigged.
D

Back
Top Bottom