Drift sessions at county line june 8th

Status
Not open for further replies.
then is not $5.00 for you is more like $15.00, the reason is $5 is because Tim knows that most drifters are strapped for cash, so after paying $50 bucks to sign up and buying tires most of us are broke. Hence why the price for drifters is $5, if you want tires change for other reasons other than drifting then is going to be more.

yup i agree, Rob makes a good point..............

yup i agree, Rob makes a good point..............
.... but in any case if the price is depending how broke you are is not cool since not because someone could afford something should pay more lol(not that i could afford it lol ) but i dont need it anymore i found some used steelies to roll the car with lol :bigthumbu:bigthumbu

.... but in any case if the price is depending how broke you are is not cool since not because someone could afford something should pay more lol(not that i could afford it lol ) but i dont need it anymore i found some used steelies to roll the car with lol :bigthumbu:bigthumbu

those guys changing tires are just helping out not getting payed for it, imagine if everybody who needs tires mounted goes and bombards these guys with their request. They are $5 because is only for the drifters who are there to drift, how would you like being in line to drift and all of the sudden you need tires changed, you go to the changer and some dude who is not a drifter is changing his ford taurus tires in front of you... there goes your track time and the time you payed for....

Woooooot! -I'm sliding this one fellas. The planets have aligned and it looks like my new toy's gonna finally get broken in. I can promise a lot less understeer and some juicy spinouts this time around. :bigthumbu

those guys changing tires are just helping out not getting payed for it, imagine if everybody who needs tires mounted goes and bombards these guys with their request. They are $5 because is only for the drifters who are there to drift, how would you like being in line to drift and all of the sudden you need tires changed, you go to the changer and some dude who is not a drifter is changing his ford taurus tires in front of you... there goes your track time and the time you payed for....

i would slap the shit outa of him. then take his tires and burn them up on the track:D

i cant wait im sliding osw the 7th and then countyline the 8th. I need more tires lmk if anyone has decent tread 16,17,18in tires.

^dont fuck your car up or your gonna have a long night

come on suan, shane, robert, and luis you guys better reg or im punching all of you in the chest :bigthumbu

Theres only 5 spots left get on it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom