Drift sessions at county line dec 16th pre reg open

Piner said:
FUCK!
I dont have any extra wheels..... *goes on ebay.... buys wheels* I hope those get here before the event. Now I cant afford to fix my passenger side window motor.

what wheels you buy? -SAS :bigthumbu

I'm trying out some new coil overs at countyline. I wanted to know what camber settings the S14 guys ran in previous drift sessions. I'm running D2's, 8k/6k. I want to get a general setting that people are running on that track and adjust to my preference from there. FYI, I have driven this event in the first drift sessions Tim put together, with shocks/springs and massive body roll.

:( life sucks I wont be able to make it on the 16th. i had a change of plans.. i can always go drifting but this hockey tryout only comes once.. if anyone wants to buy a spot for this event i can sell u mine for cheaper pm me. i hope to enter the next event that comes around. :bigthumbu

Last edited:
Got rear-ended last Wednesday - dunno if I'll have the car out there - hopefully it'll be in the body shop before then.

David A said:
Got rear-ended last Wednesday - dunno if I'll have the car out there - hopefully it'll be in the body shop before then.

NO!

well you can drive my car at the event if you cant get it there. Just bring more wheels lol

md2020 said:
who said i was driving?! wtf
well if you show up i said your driveing...... a realcar one last time before you are gone for a bit...

SAS said:
wtf lol pablo which event are you running bro? -SAS

its realy still up in the air right now so i might go to desoto or i might be going to countyline reality is when it comes time to chose for me will be on the day of the 15th so im waiting till then to decide witch event i will go to but more than likely its going to be countyline

Back
Top Bottom