Drift sessions at county line dec 16th pre reg open

thanks piner! i <3 being in over my head lol... i don't think i can get my 300 to hold slides like that but we'll see.. looking forward to meeting you guys on sunday

countyline is fun as hell. its not hard to connect the course even if your underpowered. To all those who have yet to drift in front of a crowd don't strees it just focus on having fun and improving. I'm itching to slide can we just skip saturday and it be sunday already. lol -SAS

hey tim just as a heads up to those who haven't registered yet when does it close?

McWire300zx said:
thanks piner! i <3 being in over my head lol... i don't think i can get my 300 to hold slides like that but we'll see.. looking forward to meeting you guys on sunday

sure it can, actually the car probly isnt the issue its gonna be more the person in the drivers seat lol no offense you know what i mean.

I mean I bet i could have connected countyline in my old 78rwhp 200sx sure it would be no lift but Im pretty sure i could have done it

Piner said:
sure it can, actually the car probly isnt the issue its gonna be more the person in the drivers seat lol no offense you know what i mean.

I mean I bet i could have connected countyline in my old 78rwhp 200sx sure it would be no lift but Im pretty sure i could have done it

hell yeah bro can't wait to see you rock out in the bimmer. i bet you connect the whole thing by your second run. I'm hoping to connect it by the end of my first set. :bigthumbu

Piner said:

If a lil ol' 85whp 86 can pretty much connect it all I'm sure your car can now :bigthumbu .

pre reg is closed

But there will some people paying at the gate which is cool. The people on the list have all paid already except two, I just dont wanna miss some ones payment cause i will be pretty busy. if you wanna drift come with rims and tires and pay at the gate.

The Redline 03 said:
If a lil ol' 85whp 86 can pretty much connect it all I'm sure your car can now :bigthumbu .

Oh no doubt! Ask anyone I have a million hp , I was talking to the guy with the Z32 about his car being able to

From what was posted there wont be a tire changer

so pablo its saturaday you comin to countyline?

Back
Top Bottom