Drift sessions at county line dec 16th pre reg open

we shall see how my car does over the next week its hard to drive a 4000lb car with no pwr steering. lol but its still fun so i might have to come out there again. -SAS

dude, is all about practice, just get outhere power steering or not... just have fun drift and enjoy yourself + learn..... also dont mind the spectators....

On a clinic day I ate threw 50% tread in about 3 runs on stock KA

it depends on the tires honestly,

the tread would be gone after 3 runs, but I would push it to around 5 runs and blow em
or come damn close

do u need a driver license to participate? is this a good place to go for n00bs? I wanna practice drifting and do it legally. But i got a Stock S14 so maybe i wont go

It's only $50.... who cares if your car is stock. Go and have fun. It's a great place for beginners.

rwdrift said:
It's only $50.... who cares if your car is stock. Go and have fun. It's a great place for beginners.

++++++++++++++++++++++ 1000000000000
its all about practice and having fun.....

Seriously, I never understood why in a practice, people have the urge to go to look good for others.

rwdrift said:
Seriously, I never understood why in a practice, people have the urge to go to look good for others.
well i am only there to look good.. drifting is second to fashion for me....if i dont look good then i cant drift right..;)

Back
Top Bottom