Drift sessions at county line dec 16th pre reg open

yeah i've gone through the same thing alot with my fd, luckily they only cost like 12$ to replace with new ones lol.

i gotta get over a grand worth of parts so im not slidn till moroso. good luck to all who slide. -SAS

Zenki S13 said:
it was a stocker on a lowered car, i was just asking for it.
cheap excuse, i have stock tierods on my car and i am really low, i have done over 7 events on these stock tierods, plus changing tierods takes a good 10 minutes, the only hard part is getting it an alingment after....

DUDOCIUS said:
cheap excuse, i have stock tierods on my car and i am really low, i have done over 7 events on these stock tierods, plus changing tierods takes a good 10 minutes, the only hard part is getting it an alingment after....

i changed my tie rods 6 months ago, and havent got an alignment yet hahahaha ask josh how nasty it pulls, and i've drifted that way for like 5 events now, i'm used to it so fuck it.

FDrifting said:
i changed my tie rods 6 months ago, and havent got an alignment yet hahahaha ask josh how nasty it pulls, and i've drifted that way for like 5 events now, i'm used to it so fuck it.

yea i remember josh sayin how it pulled the whole way to my house that night before the moros event lol!

hey

look at my vert, my left wheel shakes. car is bone stock on cut drop zone springs blows smoke, rear brakes are screwed, e-brake doesn't work. but then again its not my daily so i'll drift it till its dead.

ill be there slideing if i get my license before the event i have ot pay $600 for lawyer fees :( but if i get it bak im there. i havent drivin my car in 3months.

hey tim is the event going no matter how many drivers are sign up. I might have to run anyways its so much seat time. I took out my pwr steering and ac cuz the shit didn't work anyways. lol -SAS

Response To Track Countyline And Drifters

Ricky Cash said:
sssssssssssssssssssss
I AM A PERSONAL FRIEND OF THE OWNER OF COUNTYLINE DRAGWAY. HE LOVES DRIFTING AND IS LOOKING FORWARD TO MANY MORE DRIFTING EVENTS. CALL HIM DIRECT AT 395 303 1098. ASK FOR PETE.

You know with how much seat time there is gonna be, ahh hell fuck desoto imma come and do countyline

I need to get better before I try a competition

Back
Top Bottom