Drift sessions at county line dec 16th pre reg open

ThaiRacer said:
So do u need to have a Driver License? Any1 think a stock S14 can drift?

Are you serious?

Does it have 4 wheels? Does it have a steering wheel?

If you answered yes to both of the above, it can drift.

rwdrift said:
Are you serious?

Does it have 4 wheels? Does it have a steering wheel?

If you answered yes to both of the above, it can drift.

troof in teh boof......more then half the cars out there are stock somewhat!!! just do it meng!

ThaiRacer said:
So do u need to have a Driver License? Any1 think a stock S14 can drift?

I dont know let me drive your car at the evnt and I'll tell you :bigthumbu

i believe that if you are under 18 you should have your parents sign a waver, if you dont have a license at least show some proof of ID, and please dont drive your car there if you dont have license... Ask Hachi, or PM him for more info

DUDOCIUS said:
i believe that if you are under 18 you should have your parents sign a waver, if you dont have a license at least show some proof of ID, and please dont drive your car there if you dont have license... Ask Hachi, or PM him for more info
I know that I'm not gonna drive my car over there. My dad is gonna drive my car and I just want to learn to drift and do it safely. its better then for me to go in the street and do it. LOL

...shit you have been seeing for the last 10 years... why not pay 50 get your name in yellow on this site, brag to your friends that you are a drifter, and actually get some seat time.... DRIFTING... :bigthumbu

Amen. Thats the main reason I don't go to car shows. Same stuff, same type(s) of cars, same amount of fake boobs winning a redundant competition. But to be on topic--

DUDOCIUS said:
The way we see its that desoto is nopi qualifyer which means only advance drivers should be going to that one, This county line event is open to beginners who want to learn on a n00b friendly track...

Which is why I'm bringing my new daily - I just got her yesterday - there. I finally got myself an RWD, and I'm gonna need to adjust to the charactersitcs of my whip. Which happens to have a V8 this time. :D

--Yes guys, after like a 2-year hiatus, the little-FF-corolla-that-could is coming back with an 8-cylinder this time around. :bigthumbu

Believe me, I'm gonna stand out again.

Expect my name on the pre-reg this Friday.

Last edited:
illphantasm said:
--Yes guys, after like a 2-year hiatus, the little-FF-corolla-that-could is coming back with an 8-cylinder this time around. :bigthumbu

Im pullin a rodd. lol pics or it didn't happen. lol :eek:

tire changer

hey guys as of now it looks i will not be able to get a tire changer for countyline. I'm still tring but alot of poeple are busy for Christmas. But i will keep tring.

SAS said:
Im pullin a rodd. lol pics or it didn't happen. lol :eek:

wait--- I hope you didn't think I put an 8 cylinder into a damn FF corolla. That's just nonsense.

But yea, if you wanna see my next installment in my "WTF? --I didn't know those could drift?!?!" series - Make it out to this one. Been a long time comin'.

Last edited:
naw bro i was just been a dick. lol rodd (downsouths13) has this thing of no watter what it is it didn,t happen without pics. lol i love my rodd. lol -SAS

hachi said:
hey guys as of now it looks i will not be able to get a tire changer for countyline. I'm still tring but alot of poeple are busy for Christmas. But i will keep tring.

FUCK!
I dont have any extra wheels..... *goes on ebay.... buys wheels* I hope those get here before the event. Now I cant afford to fix my passenger side window motor.

Back
Top Bottom