Drift Documentary

Status
Not open for further replies.
This seems like an awesome idea. I mean, who would've thought FL was full of rattle canned ka 240s on 15s. Should be a real shot in the arm for the rest of the drifting world.

i guess i wont be in the video due to

1. i dont street slide
2. i didnt use rattle can primer before paint
3. i dont street slide
4. im not awesome enough
5. my pen is huge
6. i have mustang wheels
7. i dont street slide

i just read all this stuff and it sounds like a sick idea(that ive tried before). im a film student and i have an unfinished drifting documentary on hold. if you really are serious, plz lemme know and i can be at every event or whatever with an hd film camera and boom mics and even personal pocket wireless mics. i just recently got a helmet cam so im really ready to do some damage. let me know, i would love to be a part of this in any way . im a director, producer, editor, cameraman etc. so put me to use.

pm me if this is relly legit and u want my help

Last edited:
i just read all this stuff and it sounds like a sick idea(that ive tried before). im a film student and i have an unfinished drifting documentary on hold. if you really are serious, plz lemme know and i can be at every event or whatever with an hd film camera and boom mics and even personal pocket wireless mics. i just recently got a helmet cam so im really ready to do some damage. let me know, i would love to be a part of this in any way . im a director, producer, editor, cameraman etc. so put me to use.

pm me if this is relly legit and u want my help

Sounds badass, good luck with it guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom