Drift Documentary

Status
Not open for further replies.

s0loWkooPi

Trolling hard since '09
Driver
Hello SFLDrifters,

Yes! We have all seen them, Risky Devils, Hellaflush videos, random dudes from Europe, and a couple of JDM Insider DVD's. A couple of buddies and I have been discussing the idea of making a drifting documentary in SFL. Why is this a good idea you may ask? Simple, this will/could put us on the map. I mean think about it, we're FLoridians, we do crazy shit as it is. We already street slide and get sideways at the local intersection, therefore, we might as well film in in HD!

What will we be filming?

-Mostly Street Sliding (Keeping it as safe as possible)
-Crazy Intersection slides
-Possibly Turn Pike Ramps and I-95
-Track Time (County Line, or which ever event is occuring)
-Car shows
-Random moments
-Races
-Sick Cars (Yes, you know who you are)
-Women (This is Florida after all)
-Add some ideas if you'd like

Who will we be filming?

-Depending on your skills (Selected drifters will be on film)
-Depends on your car (Got a beautiful ride and your flushed the fuck out)
-Depends if you put down power (Your car might look like shit but you rock an ls1)
-If your a hot chick well of course you can be in it.

Overall, I remember about 3.5 months ago a little meet called "WPB People" began. It started with 3 drivers, not to think that within 2-3 weeks, we would grow and have people from down south come and grow to about 40 drivers. Yes, I am talking about that epic night in Riviera Beach where about 14 cops should up and told us to GTFO. My point is, people from Down South, and Orlando should take their time to review this and help us develop an awesome documentary. For more info please PM me. Certain dates will be chosen to film, these dates however, are to be announced.

Thanks,

Leo

List of Participants for all categories (show, street slide, events etc.)
-Vas (s14 Zenki)
-KP (D1GP)
-Koukibass14oon (s14 Zenki+She's a girl AWSOME!)
-S0lowkoopi (s13)
-Secrets2k (s13 HellaFlushedTheFukOut)
-BarefootDrifter (s13 coupe)
-DailyDrifter (Sparkly Purple 240 AKA Barney)
-Bleak (s14 Kouki-Sex)
-Benarovi (s13 Hatch-Ginger Drifter)
-Steveka-t (s13 coupe 60INCLUSIVE)
-Jimmybahh (Boosted IS300)
-NismoTuner21 (sexy 300z)
-Metalrocks12 (Slammed 300z)
-Mongooze (Sexi and Slammed 300z)
-Bill Fisher (S14 Kouki)
-gsracer (ZOMG V8 P0WA!)
-Skinny D (Some Fanboi car)
-Wang Chung (S13 Coupe)
-green_machine (IS300)
-Hektic (s13 Coupe)
-3DDimension (Cressida)
-RADIR (S13 Hatch)

Last edited:
I was going to do this awhile ago but travel to Orlando Jacksonville tampa and Miami my father in-law has badass cameras and does alot of MTV stuff.....I wanted him to give them the idea

True life - Iam a street drifter hahaha

sounds cool! good luck!

Or how about, sounds cool, count me in?

im sooo down. you guys know im in

Sweet. Good thing your local. You could help us organize this shit.

I was going to do this awhile ago but travel to Orlando Jacksonville tampa and Miami my father in-law has badass cameras and does alot of MTV stuff.....I wanted him to give them the idea

True life - Iam a street drifter hahaha

lol! We need equipment and people to film so if that is still a possibility lmk!

Last edited:
Or how about, sounds cool, count me in?

Sweet. Good thing your local. You could help us organize this shit.

lol! We need equipment and people to film so if that is still a possibility lmk!

eleventy gazillion doll hairs

Well he as all the legit like 15k 20k$ cameras and has been wanting to come out to tape us

Well damn! lol. ok

I updated the OP.

Their is a list. If you wish to participate in the documentary, PM me. If I know who you are or have heard of you then I won't ask for pics of your car, skills etc. If I don't know you then you would have to provide some extra info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom