Drift Documentary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personality dissorder lol well there are his advantages don't think I am going to back down iam down to throw a baller ending on this flim even if I lose

Lol u have that much confidence? And iam not fighting bare fist when need boxing gloves don't think my work would like me to go into work all beat faced lol but no if this happens I will not call the cops or pull a gun lol I'll let u check me for my gun if u like

so... anyone going to say anything that matters or are we trying to get post counts up... im confused.

We are talking about the ending of the video

Last edited:
Lol u have that much confidence? And iam not fighting bare fist when need boxing gloves don't think my work would like me to go into work all beat faced lol but no if this happens I will not call the cops or pull a gun lol I'll let u check me for my gun if u like

You got the gloves? Place? Time? We'll see what we can do.

End!!! Its settled. Quit posting on this thread. I'm making another thread for you guys on the off topic section.

i can prolly get gloves. and i know the pefect spot to do it, not far from where we will be

Ok gtfo out this thread. I tool my time to make a thread for your issues in the off topic section.

Well we will see how this movie gets going cuz it would be for the ending so to motivate some of u if the movie doesn't happen the boxing match won't lol so do work!!

this is awesome!!!!

Black_kid_dancing.gif

check the sig

Last edited:
de-railed

So much for the drift video if anyone cares I actually have a SHit load of HD videos that will try later on to string along total is about an hour long of the May 15 2010 practice run.

So much for the drift video if anyone cares I actually have a SHit load of HD videos that will try later on to string along total is about an hour long of the May 15 2010 practice run.

Sir, bypass all the shit talking and read what I posted. Filming dates will be discussed tonight at the meet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom