Drift Documentary

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, you talk an awful lot of smack on the forums. You know who we are, you know where we meet, and you know what we drive. My suggestion, grow some balls and come out and repeat what you said on here. Chances are you won't because your a looser. I know who you are, your the failure who doesn't keep his word. Yes, I offered a free shell and you gave me your word that you would pick it up. The thing is, you didn't even bother to call me and say "hey, I can't pick it up dude sorry". But once again, your far from being a man; your a child with a blown up fd with a 42 piece bodykit w000. Like I said, you know who I am and where to find me. I'm done arguing with a child on the forums. Come up to my face and you'll get a reaction.

With that said, yes folks, besides jeremy's father and law, we have other video photographers as well, such as: smerk films and my friend vas who knows some people. Pm me info in the outline that secrets2k provided above.

Thanks,

Leo.

Leo... no

You know, you talk an awful lot of smack on the forums. You know who we are, you know where we meet, and you know what we drive. My suggestion, grow some balls and come out and repeat what you said on here. Chances are you won't because your a looser. I know who you are, your the failure who doesn't keep his word. Yes, I offered a free shell and you gave me your word that you would pick it up. The thing is, you didn't even bother to call me and say "hey, I can't pick it up dude sorry". But once again, your far from being a man; your a child with a blown up fd with a 42 piece bodykit w000. Like I said, you know who I am and where to find me. I'm done arguing with a child on the forums. Come up to my face and you'll get a reaction.

With that said, yes folks, besides jeremy's father and law, we have other video photographers as well, such as: smerk films and my friend vas who knows some people. Pm me info in the outline that secrets2k provided above.

Thanks,

Leo.

? I actually don't know who you are. And I did tell you I wasn't picking it up and gave the offer to Bill. And repeat what? That you wont film the shoot? That you guys probably can't edit worth shit?:ugh::ugh: You want to fight me because of that and I'm the child. LMAO

Sorry but this kid gets on my last nerve. I stand by what I said. Back on topic please or I'm going to have to have a mod close this and make a new thread.

So all that shit talking out of no where. I reply completely logical. You back off with tail between your legs. Cool.

Last edited:
Tonight me jeremy and vas along with a couple of the wpb people are meeting up to slide and discuss the dates that we will be filming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom