Didn't know you had to speak spanish to order at McDonald's

Suckers. i went to high school at miami beach in 2000 and 2001 .. i quit cuz all my teachers speaking spanish ( well.. i had to quit cuz i was skeeping all clases. lol)..anyways.. i think u cant learn english with a teachers who speak spanish all the time. so.. American school and most of the teacher speaking spanish ? fuk thaaattt. thanks to computer and a job that i had with an american guy who didnt speak spanish..i learned what i know now. i agree my english sucks but i least i understand a lot and i can comunicate with people. i still have a lot to learn tho..but time is all u need for that. lo quiero mucho chicas de sfl. lol

11.preview.jpg

holy fuck this thread has gone wild since i created it. so first off, solowkoopi: fuck you. Vas: youre the shit. and anyone else who agrees that english should be spoken first and is the official language of the U.S. thank you. i dont live in miami at all, i live in hollywood just off the turnpike and hollywood blvd so i'm broward county, not miami dade. i think everything that needs to be said has been. i appreciate all everyone who has come here from another country and has either learned or is learning english. thats the most honorable thing to do, not refuse to learn a country's official language and tell natives "fuck you, learn my language" if you have that attitude fuck you too. have a nice day everyone!

what is a Columbus?

I sure hope you're kidding. Christopher Columbus went westward as a shortcut to reach the East Indies (Asia) but he bumped into America. Rather than the East Indies he had set out for, Columbus called the inhabitants of the lands he visited indios (Spanish for "Indians")

Back
Top Bottom