Desoto Drift Practice - 10-10-10

i need to figure out if im riding dirty there or what. hopefully i can figure out a tow over there.

and ahmed better be going!!!! im trying to get jamie and my friend from jax to go.

I just got coils and I'm super stoked for this. But I didn't really pay too much attention to the track quality last time since I was on stock suspension. Do you guys think I'll be ok with my ride height or should I raise it up some?

58311_1619090481438_1361693618_1669505_3023372_n.jpg

i would raise it up a little bit. the track has a few potholes and rough spots. and the car will handle better if its not so low.

congrats on the purchase tho it looks good

:( i wish i had coils.lol.

ill be rocking my lowering springs...might have to cut em a bit.. its 4x4 status lol

man im so broke...... at least ill have some sweet wheels maybe for this. i wish i could go to cali.. id go just to hang out... would be sweet

i'll be there.

dude.....do you know in jax we made a car to make fun of you??!?!?

ive never met you. and i dont have any issues with you whatsoever. but you were the talk of the town at a couple 240 meets a few months back. soo.....we dedicated a coupe to be a thrasher and it was everyones track/practice whore. and we named it drift jebus.

lol :D

^lolololololol

My car is stupid low now. I couldnt even slide on smooth roads here without scraping on little dips. I need to hardpark and take pics, then raise it up an inch or two for Desoto =/

^lolololololol

My car is stupid low now. I couldnt even slide on smooth roads here without scraping on little dips. I need to hardpark and take pics, then raise it up an inch or two for Desoto =/

i redid all my suspension on my car. leveled it all nice where i think im pretty comfortable with it lol

but mine is at like a 1/4 inch under 24 inches in the front and at 25 inches roughly in the rear. measuring from the floor to the top of the wheel well. and im on 195/60/15's

i have about maybe an inch of wheel gap in the front and prob an inch and a half in the rear. idk what you prefer but i dont rub on anything and it doesnt look 4x4 lol

I have 195-55-15 in the front and 195-60 in the rear. I'll probably raise it up soon, but I almost never drive my car so I'm not too worried about it just yet.

Back
Top Bottom