Desoto Drift Practice - 10-10-10

I'm going to set up a course for this one... to ensure we all get alot of runs. Should keep things moving quickly. And, will be fun!

run groups and all? I really didn't like the wait for last time. 2 hours in line sucked pretty bad.

i dont want to..but it might happen. and walls suck dick

but whether i do crash or not i think this ka is going into the coupe so i can drive that around for a bit

nah. all those motors are open and exposed/rusted so it would be too much of a hassle and even more money then getting a decent one off here

Talk to the kid with the red coupe on swastikas. He's one of the only people I've seen kill the bank in a KA lol

if he goes ill talk to him before i try it. i need to raise my car again cause i lowered it and it rides like shit and understeers like crazy. i need to spend some time and actually mess with it and find my sweet spot

Yeah 3rd gear, go fast, and just start working that clutch. Run like 185s probably too.

You won't get away with doing the bank in 2nd gear only. Enter the middle of the bank fast in 3rd gear, come out of the low part of the bank in 2nd gear. You basically need to enter the bank in the middle or top and come out of it low. It doesn't have to be exactly that way, but that's how I managed the bank at Desoto in my KA.

alright thanks guys! im gonna mess with my suspension and if it feels comfortable im gonna go for it.

hopefully i can find some decent front tires too

Back
Top Bottom