Desoto Drift Mar 2nd

hey - thank you to everyone involved with the desoto events. im sooo glad the event is a go.

do all third gear.

Last edited:
all third would be all bank, ill post track tonight

will be one of these im pretty sure.
x.JPG

xx1.JPG

Last edited:
box....how recent are those aerial shots?...with the top one..thw transition into the eight...isnt it kinda tight....especially with that wall the ladies were running into last time????they still look kick ass though......im just wondering
..are you gunna run them before choosing??

Last edited:
box....how recent are those aerial shots?...with the top one..thw transition into the eight...isnt it kinda tight....especially with that wall the ladies were running into last time????they still look kick ass though......im just wondering
..are you gunna run them before choosing??

It's fine. We ran the mirror image of that course at the first ever Desoto event and it was awesome. Both of those tracks look sweet.

yeah those are going to be way easier than the last Nopi Qual layout

The top one is actually just as hard, but it's faster. The tricky part is linking down into the infield, but it's really fun and I think both of these courses are a lot better then the last qual.

definately agree.....not as tight of a link as last time.....had to really slow down alot after the bank the last time

yea i wont be running them, but if SOMEONES alarm clock can get them up... ahem**cough*j-lo*cough cough* then he can try them out for us.

hahaha i PROMISE i won't be AS late this time around... no for real I'll be there way early to try out the track.

depends on drivers, drivers meeting at 9, if you are there on time and we get you into tech then yes. last event i called for run group 1 to line up at end of meeting, went a swept for 15min came back, and 4/10 of the group was lined up.

blame the drivers.

Im Stoked Cant Wait New E-brake Cables Coming From Nissan In The Morn!! Install Those Throw In The Coilovers And The Car Should Be Good. Oh Yeah Fresh Oil.

Box Will There Be Tire Changer There?

Last edited:
The following drivers have registered but have not pre-paid. If you want to take advantage of the pre-payment discount, please prepay $65 using paypal to jc_underhill@desotodrift.com or by using the registration form.

Thanks!

Nick Leioatts
Sean Forrester
Hertrech Eugene Jr
Kevin Lawrence
Sean Rosenberry

when is this going to exactly? im going to a really-x in the morning then headin here for the afternoon part of it? I dont wanna get there after 1 and it be over with already

really, im gonna guess that qualifying will start around 2 or later, from the number of drivers we have signed up.

Back
Top Bottom