Desoto Drift Mar 2nd

not sure, when i posted before it was 0. have to check with titan later, he is in charge of registrations.

We have four registrations so far.... we need at least 20 before the Feb 24th deadline! Come everyone sign up!

come on and sign up people...its a kick ass track....even if you're not ready for a license yet, its still great experience....especially if you ever even considered going pro....

How many people are register so far Jason, I went ahead and signed up.

Oh I see Jen answered my question. Come on people you know you wan to try this nasty oval.

there is a good chance that this event will be pushed back. we might be able to change this to a practice though.

Boxmod There Is No Info On The Practice, Times $ Etc. Iv Never Been Down There So Im Kinda Unsure If I Should Drive My Ride Down There Or Find A Trailor. Im Know Im Not Good Enough To Go For A Licencse I Just Need Practice What Day Would You Suggest? Feb 3rd Or 2nd? Just Want More Track Time.

another practice would be nice before event
img8mcslmynqpbei6l1c76p_182189.jpg

You should be fine to drive your car there. People come from all over and there are usually only 2 - 3 that trailer there car, with me being one of them.

If it runs good and can pass tech with flying colors and you have drifted it on track before you shouldn't have a problem making it home.

south florida who is going cuz i cant just drive the 240 over there with no one with me lol well i can but whos goin im considering it alot

south florida who is going cuz i cant just drive the 240 over there with no one with me lol well i can but whos goin im considering it alot

IM IN WEST PALM AND IM DOWN TO TRAVEL WITH A GROUP OVER THERE LETS DO IT!!

Is There A Tire Machine There And How Much Are The Practice Days?

Last edited:
Tire machines are available on event dates. unfortunately they are not available on practice dates. Practice dates are usually $20 a driver.

So far we only have 5 registered drivers, if we dont have 20 by the 24th, it will be postponed, or canceled.

Last edited:
welll...i have all these tires left from the moroso event i'm just concerned about the 4hr drive but looks like a sweet track....can't really qualify anything w/o a cage so i might be in for the fun
IM IN WEST PALM AND IM DOWN TO TRAVEL WITH A GROUP OVER THERE LETS DO IT!!

Is There A Tire Machine There And How Much Are The Practice Days?
if you take 75 we can meet there. im about 30min south of you.

welll...i have all these tires left from the moroso event i'm just concerned about the 4hr drive but looks like a sweet track....can't really qualify anything w/o a cage so i might be in for the fun

if you take 75 we can meet there. im about 30min south of you.

THAT SOUNDS COOL FUCK IT IM DOWN TO GO I MIGHT GET A TRAILER IF NOT IL DRIVE IT. WHERE IS 75 I DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT THE WEST COAST ONLY BEEN THERE TWICE WE CAN MEET THERE SOUNDS GOOD. HOW WOULD I GET TO DESOTO NEVERMIND IL MAP IT.

ok im registered maybe i wont drive horrible this time!! Hopefully!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom