Desoto Drift Mar 2nd

Yep I dun Put my Car into another wall again.... OOOPs.

Ive got some footage post it later!

BUT amen for 65 ++ Entry Speeds!! Had a blast till that last run.

RIP S14 #1
Rip S14 #2

What should I build next cause I don't have luck with s14's i guess.

a car with a cage that wraps around the body
:eek:

Last edited:
did you accidentally "hit one of those k rails on the side of the interstate?", or is it a total loss. Besides the parts you can pull

Yep I dun Put my Car into another wall again.... OOOPs.

Ive got some footage post it later!

BUT amen for 65 ++ Entry Speeds!! Had a blast till that last run.

RIP S14 #1
Rip S14 #2

What should I build next cause I don't have luck with s14's i guess.
ROB BEFORE U BUMPED THE WALL U HAD SOME OF THE BEST RUNS I SAW TODAY BESIDES DANS QUALI RUN. YOUR ENTRY SPEED AND INITIATION WAS SICK SO AT LEAST YOU WERE RIPPIN IT UP. HOW BADS THE CAR I DIDNT HAVE TIME TO GET A CLOSE UP?

68 mph.
Shit was sweet. I was bummed when I saw you hit the wall. If it wasnt for all the walls that love to eat s14's, im pretty sure youd have a lisence right now.

Today was my first day ever on a bank. It was SOOOO fun. I knew going into it I wasnt getting a lisence, so today was an absolute stress free day for me. haha.

hell ya

IMG_1486.jpg

Today was my first day ever on a bank. It was SOOOO fun. I knew going into it I wasnt getting a lisence, so today was an absolute stress free day for me. haha.

you were INSANELY good by the end of the day and had a good shot at pulling a prov as well.

ROB D, you asshole! i already told you i was most excited about your runs... every one of them, hope you can get it back again dammit.

Licenses:
Dan Chilton 2 event prov.
No one else completed a clean run in qualys. Brett Collins was in his last transition of the course when he spun.... had he not made everyone punch a baby in the soft cranium at that moment, he most likely would also have been with dan.

I'll try to get a date for another practice.

Congrats to Dan aka Big Dog on the provisional. Black and white FCs at Nopi Moroso in April!

Back
Top Bottom