D1 Miami May 30th

im trying to get ready, found some sweet subframe issues, have not figured out the money situation, and i know nothing about the event at all. im so rad and will be there in less than 24hrs.

It's Good Having Friends In High Places.

In This Case, Greg The Owner Of Nico.

:wiggle:

Yes, I Won't Lie.
A Lot Of People Here Do Have Better Equipment, And Experience Then Me.

But I'm Not Going To Turn It Down In Fear Of What You Guys Think About Me.
"Omg Bandwagon Photo Noob With Media".

Hey We All Got Start Somewhere.

your suffering from the symptom I get sometimes. its called "Ialwaystrytodrive110%anddontkonwhowtocalmdownanddrivenormalfirst" and when you mess up you try harder and what you really need to do is back off the crazy a little.

It almost fkked me at Road Atlanta after watching the top pros and thinking.... me and my car can do that.... i was wrong, but I though was just sucking until i stopped trying to out drive the car.

yup that all sounds about right so tommorrow my plan is start out like i did back in the day just go have fun and break shit with no expectations. i havent driven since the fairgrounds and i think thats a major part of my problem havent been practicing/learning

^HAHHAHAHA

**hood pins, AND trunk pins installed today, because apparently the factory has to be evacuated and is not good enough. (*if you dont have these yet, I guess you should so it says in the holy handbook of shit you have to do to be able to drive)

bump!!!

drive.jpg

Gulfstream Park in Hallandale Beach, FL, mapquest it. Drivers only(waiting on confirmation from D1) on Friday must arrive between 06:30am and 08:00am EST, Saturday Drivers arrive at between 08:00 and 09:00am, Gates Open at 10am

this is fucking awsome i got no truck or trailor i have to drive my pos all the way there fuck, then hope it makes it home fuck fuck with no room for tires fail

so i finally talked to terrance.. looks like i am driving !!! my cars still not done and i havent slept yet and i have to go to work soon.. im guna leave work at like 3 am and get on my way down there.. looks like ill prolly fall asleep at the wheel of my truck and cause a million car pile up like i swear i did on the way to the fdc g ville qualifier. poopie

FL vs Cali

Cali has so many much terrain, including mountains & hills. However, I think FL drifters are going to have a VERY strong advantage if it rains! :bigthumbu
Seriously, we had more rain memorial day weekend than CA gets all year. :rolleyes:

Area Rainfall
(sq. mi.) (in./yr.)
California 158,693 17.28 (state avg, shit san diego gets 10!)
Area Rainfall
(sq. mi.) (in./yr.)
Florida 58,560 49.91

The study also found that in the past 30 years, the East and Southeast seemed to be getting wetter, while the West got drier. Florida, Louisiana and Alabama were the wettest states, while California, Montana, Nevada and Arizona were the driest (Las Vegas took the top spot for driest city).

The 10 rainiest cities in the U.S. by amount of annual rainfall include:
2 * Pensacola, Florida--65 inches average annual rainfall; 56 average annual rainy days
4* West Palm Beach, Florida--63 inches average annual rainfall; 58 average annual rainy days
7 * Miami, Florida--62 inches average annual rainfall; 57 average annual rainy days
9 * Tallahassee, Florida--61 inches average annual rainfall; 56 average annual rainy days

Back
Top Bottom