D1 Miami May 30th

I talked to Tanaka while I was in japan last week. He said he would be at D1 Miami using his old suby. By the way there new cars are amazing and they hate the new evo drift car.

well...I've been working on my car nonstop the last couple of days like crazy, just a few more things to take care of and I'll be set....feeew, shit's exausting, but I can't wait!

Schedule?

I know that I need to be Friday 6:30 am - 8 am.
But I want to know when we gonna drive and how much time we gonna have?
Friday is just tech check or actual qualifications

Schedule?

I know that I need to be Friday 6:30 am - 8 am.
But I want to know when we gonna drive and how much time we gonna have?
Friday is just tech check or actual qualifications

if im not mistaken, i think fridays gonna be pre-qualification/driver search.

Does anyone know if "Underground" people qualify on Fri? Or just Sat? I don't really know how any of this works.

id post on drifting.com with questions, I guess theres a head guy on there making posts for this event

they still need to email me my media schedule.
photo-3.jpg

Does anyone know if "Underground" people qualify on Fri? Or just Sat? I don't really know how any of this works.

i think underground goes straight to qualifying on saturday but you have to check in on friday as do all drivers. harri should chime in. btw good luck.

Last edited:
OK from what I gather...

Friday is practice for all, driver search to give 'provisionals'

THEN later friday... 'provisionals' and unseeded pros all qualify to make top30
keep in mind that top 16 is SEEDED meaning anything from top16 of Cali get automatic 'in' for TOP30 if they show to Miami. So lets say only 9 show, 21 people will fight to fill top30 (and pay the $250 fee to continue)

Saturday is Top30. Then there is ANOTHER qualifying session to set the top16, then top16 tandem ladder battles.

So if you dont have a license at all, get ready for 3 rounds of qualifying :eek:

Thanks for reminding me that i spent a bunch of cash to most likely drive a couple laps only:(
i need to male more money to practice more!!

scurred of tom lol

yes!!!!!!

I would try to steal there subies

Oh and on a side note... its wednesday morning and I still haven't even worked on my car yet.. got headlights finally but still gotta rebuild and pull my core support n shit... and I'm still not even registered yet.. hahah. Prolly won't be driving but who knows

Last edited:
Tom, I would stab you, but you're a father, so i'll let you off with a simple, WTF DAMMIT WHORE /slap with OJ's glove.

Back
Top Bottom