D1 Miami May 30th

Ter-Tech

FREEDOM!
Driver
D1 is coming to Miami on the May 30th and has an D1 underground event at the same time which means that every single drifter in Florida should pre registered for this event.
There is absolutely no excuse to not register and go out and have fun.
We are finally getting D1 in Florida and if we don't support them this will more than likely be their first and last showing in Florida.

So every car/drifter/driver steal, rob whatever it takes sign up and make sure to support the D1 so this wont be their last time here.

SUPPORT D1 go to sign up here: http://www.d1gp.com/v2/latest/registration.html

DO IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyone who has a car and wont sign up I will personally call you a looser. Even I signed up and I dont have a car anywhere near being ready for this event, I still did it to support them and to make sure they will be back.

Sincerely
Harri Tervola

so let me get this straight, will the underground event be the same day as th?e actual event. Will it be tandem or solo, gimme all the 411 ill get the car ready for d1

so let me get this straight, will the underground event be the same day as th?e actual event. Will it be tandem or solo, gimme all the 411 ill get the car ready for d1

i belive the pro am is the day before the main event but i could be wrong

D1 underground event will be the day prior in this case on May 29th if there is enough drivers they might add a additional day and that would be fricking awesome if we could over book them and force them to add an additional day.
We would show California how drifting is supposed to be done.

note that CALI's event date was only the main event and practice is the day before I believe. So its a 29-30 event.

ALSO NOTE COST:
$100 for no license
OR
$100 for D1 Underground License

(only difference is no license have to run a pre-qualifying session BEFORE the actual event qualifying) you do not have to pay $100 to try to qualify and then another $100 if you do. so entry is $100 for ANYONE

NOW... IF IF IF you make Top30 (according to rule book) you MUST PAY AND ADDITIONAL $250 to CONTINUE the event! $125 goes to Series championship purse, $125 goes to this events purse.

SO IF YOU MAKE TOP 30, THIS EVENT COSTS YOU $350.

Fuck it im signing up and throwin down i dont have a chance but i didnt realize i could pass tech without a certified race seat. or money but il prereg.

Back
Top Bottom