Countyline thief **discovered**

Status
Not open for further replies.
uhhhhhhh. Pretty fucking sure thats not Alex that stole those wheels bro. He live up in Orlando and has NOOO reason to steal any wheels. Pretty sure he hasnt ever gone to countyline either.
I know him pretty well, and I dont believe he would involve himself with any of that.

Many members on this forum know this kid btw. I would know. Me and him have atleast 10 friends in common who belong to the drifting community.

Ok well everybody has a right to prove their innocence right? If he can prove that these emails aren't his and that's not him on Zilvia then we will certainly retract our statements. I'm not saying "yeahhhh lets fuck his GF" or "yeah I'm gonna kill his parents". So it's not about disrespect or anything just simply an eye opener. And all the fingers seem to point at him that's all.

AND NOTE!!!!

I'm posting this in behalf of Argieslide52

I'm taking his pictures down since I'm violating his privacy and in a way it's disrespectful. I just want him to get on and clear his name that's all.

woah...this is my best friend and i can tell you first hand once again he did not steal these wheels...he isnt on here much but i'll tell him to come prove him self that it was not him. Pretty sure he wouldn't want your shitty 240sx wheels when he drives a ballin ass wrx...just saying

also his name on zilvia is b00st not whatever that is...? or it could be drinkndrift

lol... sounds like u called out the wrong person LEO

If dude really owns that car I doubt he would steal some janky ass wheels or not be able to pay his phone bill

woah...this is my best friend and i can tell you first hand once again he did not steal these wheels...he isnt on here much but i'll tell him to come prove him self that it was not him. Pretty sure he wouldn't want your shitty 240sx wheels when he drives a ballin ass wrx...just saying

also his name on zilvia is b00st not whatever that is...? or it could be drinkndrift

He bro how about you chill out? If you knew how to read, you would know that their not mine and weren't stolen of my car.

The kid has money believe me

I got a better idea bro. Let's take it to the pm's in the mean time this thread will be clear. If he doesn't clear his name then it goes back up. So far I've gotten a bit of feedback from the Orlando bro's and specifically from Pat who I know wouldn't vouch for any shit head. But just to clear things up he can pm me.

Last edited:
Then pm me if you want info on the kid

I really don't need info on him nor do I care where he lives or what he does etc. etc. It's none of my business. Like mentioned earlier, I'm just helping my buddy out. All I wanted for now was some feedback about him. Now that I got that, I simply want him to clear his name. In a way, im both dissapointed and relieved. Dissapointed because if he indeed didn't steal them, then we hit a dead end and someone obviously doesn't like him because they framed him pretty good. And relieved that atleast it wasn't a bro that is active in the community.

Sorry leo but
-ya-dun-goofed.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom