Countyline thief **discovered**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry leo but
-ya-dun-goofed.jpg

and what part of "i'm posting this for a friend did you not understand"?

and what part of "i'm posting this for a friend did you not understand"?

How about just don't post unless your 100% sure like bleak did . He actually went and got his wheels not assumed and posted

Or let your friend post it so you won't look like your pointing fingers at the wrong direction

Last edited:
How about just don't post unless your 100% sure like bleak did . He actually went and got his wheels not assumed and posted

Or let your friend post it so you won't look like your pointing fingers at the wrong direcrion

Because all the emails had his name and the zilvia account linked and so did the facebook.

And he wanted me to help him out. Seems to me like you just wanna stir up drama unlike the rest of the people who ACTUALLY know him. So if you don't know him or my friend then just stay out of it.

Wait alex like alex that had the red wrx? I know for fact if that's who u all are talking about he would never do anything like that.

uhhhhhhh. Pretty fucking sure thats not Alex that stole those wheels bro. He live up in Orlando and has NOOO reason to steal any wheels. Pretty sure he hasnt ever gone to countyline either.
I know him pretty well, and I dont believe he would involve himself with any of that.

Yeah I really don't think that's him just so you know

Wait alex like alex that had the red wrx? I know for fact if that's who u all are talking about he would never do anything like that.

Well atleast we accomplished something. Many bros vouch for him. And like I mentioned before, for those who want to create drama do so. Pablo and I are just trying to find out who stole his wheels. Mods can lock this thread since I for some magical reason can't even though i'm the OP.

Just talked to the OP

I certainly did NOT steal these wheels, someone used my name and identity in order to sell stolen material

I Will be contacting Miami dade or Orange countyPD for grand theft and identity theft.

If whoever is responsible for this is reading this message right now PLEASE send me a PM, and we can arrange for the owners wheels to be returned, and i will not be contacting the authorities if i receive a PM in the next 48 Hours.

Best Regards
Alex

Also, next time, there are a large number of people on this forum who have my number, please contact me directly if there are any issued next time.

Thanks a lot Alex I'm glad that you took your time to clear things up here. A couple of minutes ago everything we gathered pointed towards you but now we know that is not the case.

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

I hate u Leo for being diligent on your friends behalf .:chair:

Juan, I just want MORE people to get into drifting but it's kind of hard to accomplish that when you hit up your first event and your wheels get stolen. Nonetheless, mods can :lockd: this.

Well technically it isn't slander since Leo did truly believe that what he was saying was true and that there was evidence to support his theory, but leo should of asked around since obviously there are several people on here that are good friends with him

dood u would of done the same for ur friend, Leo gave the chance to clarify and took the post down. is he my hero? no. does he still like male pecker? yes, will he keep getting bashed for helping his friend? maybe. mods!!! lock this!!!

Juan I'm definitely not bashing him just saying he went about the situation the wrong way especially when the law comes into play

Not very smart to post shit like this anyway.
If it was Alex he would deny everything and lay low for a while:

If it wasn't Alex now the guy knows you figured it out and will lay low for a while.

Leo, I've only met you once and not really so I don't know you but dude you fucked your friend out of getting his shit back.

The only time you post shit like this and the first thread that LAID OUT the plans.....is when everything is said and done.

So this answered one question. The guy who stole the wheels is on this forum since he used Alex as the scapegoat.

Best bet now dude is ditch the wheels somewhere. Make a fake email address and account here and post where you ditched them so the owner can get them back. There is no way you can sell them now

glad we got it all figured out. Like stated I know where you are coming from because the facts all added up. But should not have posted pics and stuff. It's all done and said. Hope you guys can figure it out and get ur wheels back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom