Countyline thief **discovered**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright people,

Yet another dumb SFLD "stirring shit up" done by me. Didn't think it was awkward that I post a link to Zilvia (which I haven't been on in like 2 years) and that I actually posted something on SFLD (which I rarely do anymore)?

FACT: Alex didn't steal any wheels. Me and some friends were bored (little drunk) and the idea popped in my head to stir some shit up. I looked through Facebook to see which friend would probably take the joke the best and I chose Alex. Used his user name and made a Yahoo account and a Zilvia account.

FACT: I don't know who took some crappy wheels and Alex sure enough doesn't either.

FACT: Don't trust anything I say on here (besides fitness thread) because this is just where I go to look at idiots and say dumb shit.

FACT: Leo is one of these idiots I come on here too look at. You give a little piece of the puzzle and they use that to say they "figured out the crime". I can't wait until we hear this kid turns out to be a detective or police officer, a lot of innocent people will have some problems.

I HAVE SPOKEN!

All 3 people involved have cleared this up already. it was meant to be a funny joke that went a little too far.

Finland does crazy things to people, dont go there kids.

Last edited:
All 3 people involved have cleared this up already. it was meant to be a funny joke that went a little too far.

Finland does crazy things to people, dont go there kids.

It's a horrible horrible place with the capital called HELLsinki. It's like hell but with a shit load of snow and ice...... and then you drink and make Mexicans in Florida think they are Ace Ventura.

That's the cutest thing i've ever read in my life.

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

Alright people,

Yet another dumb SFLD "stirring shit up" done by me. Didn't think it was awkward that I post a link to Zilvia (which I haven't been on in like 2 years) and that I actually posted something on SFLD (which I rarely do anymore)?

FACT: Alex didn't steal any wheels. Me and some friends were bored (little drunk) and the idea popped in my head to stir some shit up. I looked through Facebook to see which friend would probably take the joke the best and I chose Alex. Used his user name and made a Yahoo account and a Zilvia account.

FACT: I don't know who took some crappy wheels and Alex sure enough doesn't either.

FACT: Don't trust anything I say on here (besides fitness thread) because this is just where I go to look at idiots and say dumb shit.

FACT: Leo is one of these idiots I come on here too look at. You give a little piece of the puzzle and they use that to say they "figured out the crime". I can't wait until we hear this kid turns out to be a detective or police officer, a lot of innocent people will have some problems.

I HAVE SPOKEN!

And if Ben doesn't ban you for this, then this site is just as worthless as you are.

That's the cutest thing i've ever read in my life.

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

And if Ben doesn't ban you for this, then this site is just as worthless as you are.

yea some one ban this tool, he only comes on sfl to start/talk shit and from what i understand he does not even live in the usa.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom