Countyline thief **discovered**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would you publicly display this for all to see? You should have asked around about this alex kid first and handled it personally instead of publicly blaming someone. Thats slander and he could sue you if he wanted to.

http://www.ehow.com/how_2040839_sue-someone-slander.html

So you know how to use google and you swing on Jackson's nuts what else is new?

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

Leo still has smegma
+1 a dick load of it
dood u would of done the same for ur friend, Leo gave the chance to clarify and took the post down. is he my hero? no. does he still like male pecker? yes, will he keep getting bashed for helping his friend? maybe. mods!!! lock this!!!

Only yours baby!!

How about just don't post unless your 100% sure like bleak did . He actually went and got his wheels not assumed and posted

Or let your friend post it so you won't look like your pointing fingers at the wrong direction

Actually I found those wheels on Craigslist and brought it to his attention. :rolleyes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Steef
Why would you publicly display this for all to see? You should have asked around about this alex kid first and handled it personally instead of publicly blaming someone. Thats slander and he could sue you if he wanted to.

http://www.ehow.com/how_2040839_sue-...e-slander.html
So you know how to use google and you swing on Jackson's nuts what else is new?

Get a new joke that one is played out...

and your wrong, theres no nut swinging here. If anything he helps me with my car, I help him with his just like your helping your friend with finding his wheels.

Last edited:
Get a new joke that one is played out...

and your wrong, theres no nut swinging here. If anything he helps me with my car, I help him with his just like your helping your friend with finding his wheels.

clicks like button **

Anyway to the dude who got his wheels stolen sorry it sucks hope you get them back and the douche bag gets caught.

I love lamp!

I love you.

btw, I have no idea who stole what, but if I had significant evidence that someone stole my boy's wheels, like it seems SflFanboinumeruno did, I woulda done the same exact thing.

Good lookin out for your homie Leo, I still hate you.

<3
Ahmed

Leo called some dude out on behalf of his boy. Dude didn't do it. But apparently someone is using dude's info to frame him.
Leo nutbanswing ensues

---------- Post added at 07:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 AM ----------

cool story bro! beat me to it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom