countyline figure 8's and donut practice. drift clinic

Basically like saying "you suck". Multiple meanings RED has his own way of speaking:bigthumbu that grows on to everyone else thats how we came up with the TIGHT WORK crew.(sorta dubbed that by e30 gangsta for having the giant stickers on the windows)

Rodd knows this, but Rodd also knows that Rodd crashed at countyline. So are you and RED telling Rodd that he sucks?

Basically like saying "you suck". Multiple meanings RED has his own way of speaking:
Your white you have no idea what he means
Most of the time "Eating Crap" means not paying attention to what your doing.
Red(DaHatchSlider) is a cool guy I seriously doubt he means that to anyone else other miamidrifter.

Last edited:
Well forgive me for being mistaken and I believe you are white to buddy. Just because your six foot tall means that your a race changer one minute your black the next middle eastern? You always give me that crap when your white yourself Paul.

a u stupid white boy(donutdrifto) that reply waz 4 (miamidrifter) i was just trying to say that the track is beginner friendly and that if u crash basically ur eating crap like not paying attention n stuff like that. I think RODD is a cool guy and that wuz not intended towards him. it waz mostly intended 4 miamidrifter n noone else.......so please u retard (donutdrifto) i can speak 4 my self.

Last edited:
.... i think its the best 4 learning if u crash at countyline its because u are eating crap......
mmm like the dude on the ZX300 white with bodykit :O ??? man i thought he was going to run against the photo people :laugh::laugh::laugh: he was a lucky bastard... the car look like nothing happen :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: for next event im in... (also i could help)

LOCKO

i think it might be better... buy another S14 and make another heart surgery !! lol

Rodd knows this, but Rodd also knows that Rodd crashed at countyline. So are you and RED telling Rodd that he sucks?

yo their is know YOU AND RED i ride by my self and i dont know why people are trying 2 start stuff if i had somthing 2 say 2 some one i would say it 2 them, as u could tell my earler post was intendid 4 miamidrifter so i think u niggas need 2 chill and nobody sad Rodd sucks...........

yo their is know YOU AND RED i ride by my self and i dont know why people are trying 2 start stuff if i had somthing 2 say 2 some one i would say it 2 them, as u could tell my earler post was intendid 4 miamidrifter so i think u niggas need 2 chill and nobody sad Rodd sucks...........

LMAO chill son its sfl everybodys tryin to start drama

Back
Top Bottom