countyline figure 8's and donut practice. drift clinic

I'm guessing we want you DRiftSessions to run this at your normal events.
Thanks
Well i'm sorry to say we can't do this cause we have already tried many times ask Bladder, Robert or Juan. We were going to run a gymkhana type thing but the owner said we can't be over there because thats where he parks his cars, trucks, trailers and golf karts.
Thanks for the idea it is a great idea I wish we could do it but we can't do it at countyline.

Last edited:
Thanks
Well i'm sorry to say we can't do this cause we have already tried many times ask Bladder, Robert or Juan. We were going to run a gymkhana type thing but the owner said we can't be over there because thats where he parks his cars, trucks, trailers and golf karts.
Thanks for the idea it is a great idea I wish we could do it but we can't do it at countyline.

We presented that idea to the owner a long time ago... in reality the people who do not improve at countyline is because they really are not trying... mostly everybody enters that first turn wrong... doing so stops the momentum and the ability to connect the transition. People that are able to improve, others just make the same mistakes over and over. If you see yourself having problems change your approach...

yea this would have worked out better for everone.

how could you say youve never drifted at countyline or any other event. I learn alot at countyline on the course we currently run. The only thing id change is being to exit the last corner instead of hitting the u turn around a cone cause i undsteer off everytime LMAO. I think its the perfect learning enviroment. I cant wait to get back out there with suspension then maybe i can transition and link instead of bodyroll and spin LMAO

april 27th fuck theres no way my car will be road worthy lol do you guys require a battery box for a relocated battery? Cause if not ill save myself some time and money cause i dont plan on running moroso anymore. Its a shoot in the dark but i might get it done. :bigthumbu

april 27th fuck theres no way my car will be road worthy lol
I know how it is my car has been in the garage for the past 3 weeks while my brother's rx8 sits out in the sun & rain

april 27th fuck theres no way my car will be road worthy lol do you guys require a battery box for a relocated battery?

Dude just strap that thing down lol:bigthumbu

^word im gonna try to make it for sure i gotta get my ass in gear lol I'm betting i get it done in time but i doubt ill do more then a few runs cause im not sure how 400hp through my weak ass axels is gonna go lol. Plus more torque = more tires which means more moneyn and the swap is killing me already i hate that i have to one off every part. But thats what i get for being different

it cant the track owner is a dick lol hes not that bad in my book cause he lets us drift there but hes still a dick LMAO

if i dont get a new gas tank by then im gonna jb weld the crank of my gas tank put my shit back together n slide

how could you say youve never drifted at countyline or any other event. I learn alot at countyline on the course we currently run. The only thing id change is being to exit the last corner instead of hitting the u turn around a cone cause i undsteer off everytime LMAO. I think its the perfect learning enviroment. I cant wait to get back out there with suspension then maybe i can transition and link instead of bodyroll and spin LMAO

becuase maybe not every wants to run the course...some mite just want to drift the 8 or just do donuts... and i know i havent drifted countyline i dont wanna drift countyline yet.. i wanna drift the moroso skid pad first not only will i save on some tires.. but i kinda like it better i feel like am not ready for countyline course yet. bt w.e till then ill just keep preping my car..just remember not every likes the same thing...

Ive driven both corses and countyline is way more fun then moroso's skidpad. As for tires i bet you couldn't burn up more then one set at countyline Underpowered cars dont eat tires that fast. skid pads dont teach as much as countylines course but if your scared of k rails then go to moroso.

Well, I'm pretty sure only like a handful of people drifted the skidpad. I was lucky enough to be one. It does have great potential for the total beginners. One thing thats very important in doing any motorsport is confidence. Once that is earned then you learn quicker. I started doing donuts and figure 8s and it helped out a lot when I actually started to drift.

One thing I can bet on is with proper "marketing" that shows the owner the positives and of course the $$, anything is possible. Never say never, maybe have separate events, the normal one we have now and a begginer's one(a little more private). I have no problems volunteering for either, I want to see SFL full of talented drifters. I'm just throwing ideas out there, it may spark someone else to improve on it ;).

To get a better idea of how the Countyline skidpad is.
[yt]GYK3PjjU5-Q[/yt]

LMAO i was supposed to be testing with you guys that day but i blew my rad like 15 miles from countyline

Ive driven both corses and countyline is way more fun then moroso's skidpad. As for tires i bet you couldn't burn up more then one set at countyline Underpowered cars dont eat tires that fast. skid pads dont teach as much as countylines course but if your scared of k rails then go to moroso.

uhhh yea i saw the last person who hit the krail... it was pretty bad.. this is my dayli i dont wanna fk it up yet..am not in a hurry anywayz.

its simple dont drift the last turn just slow down and grip it then you pretty much can't hit anything unless your in a 300zx and can hit the photographers k rails LMAO. Still can't belive that happend.

Back
Top Bottom