countyline figure 8's and donut practice. drift clinic

its funny cause the days of the events, we can only get 2-3 volunteers, not including the drift session guys... Paul stands there under the sun running the line at time without some one to give him a break...
funny cuz i volunteered my self on the last one but no one said anything...for the next one i will volunteer my self also since am not gonna be running countyline yet. so keep that in mind. just lmk.:bigthumbu

but it is all in the owners hands.

Well not really the owner has his own staff the guys with red shirts and so do we but most are volunteer or JC-Performance staff. And none of us get payed pete the track owner gets all drivers and spectators money.

funny cuz i volunteered my self on the last one but no one said anything...for the next one i will volunteer my self also since am not gonna be running countyline yet. so keep that in mind. just lmk.:bigthumbu
We can't have volunteers that we don't know in person and that are new to the drift scene.
Like Sas hes been to our event AS A DRIVER lots of time so we got know him and hes been in the drift scene for awhile.
Can't just trust anyone.

Last edited:
I would think even if you do a "tandem" firgure 8s, it would help the advance drivers feel more comfortable with another car inches away(not feet away). If something does go wrong it would be a minor thing, it'll be more like a "tandem training". Again it's all about confidence and skill building.

It also helps practice a few tandem fundamentals. For example when to close the gap and put the nose of the car near the 1/4 panel or door area of the car in front. Then, to learn when to pull the nose back to let the front car transition and not smash his rear-end on the front of the car chasing. I want to see and be apart of some Team Red Burst like tandems in SFL lol :bigthumbu.

I'm happy with how it is now, all this would just be a great bonus if achieved. I love driving Countyline. I'm just trying to improve things here and build more skilled SFL drifters:).

well ive been to tons of events... i HAVE NOT DRIVEN! but i have seen how things work. but u can have some one help even its just putting the little DOT of runs on the drivers windshield like ive seen u do. or pick up a piece a tire while after there is no cars running at the time and certain person waves the flag. i will still be here to help even if its picking up stuff or helping wave a flag.

well ive been to tons of events... i HAVE NOT DRIVEN! but i have seen how things work. but u can have some one help even its just putting the little DOT of runs on the drivers windshield like ive seen u do. or pick up a piece a tire while after there is no cars running at the time and certain person waves the flag. i will still be here to help even if its picking up stuff or helping wave a flag.

like PAUL said, mosty JCperformance staff is running the events and a couple of other guyz like SAS .maye u should man up and start drifting the track . u say its not a good track 2 learn at but ur wrong homie , countyline was my first drift practice and i think its the best 4 learning if u crash at countyline its because u are eating crap......so man up and hit the track:driving:

^^+1

He is just making excuses for why he doesnt want to drift the track..Hey buddy everyone starts out somewhere if you suck it up look at it as seat time. I'll be trying to slide at the next countyline thats if my car is tunned and I can fix all my lugs and afford tires plus the entry fee.

So thats what the brown stuff in my food has been lately.... damn it
Lol see piner knows donuts are dangerous... I almost cryed that day
jerry face says it all
attachment.php

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom