*CANCELLED* Drift Sessions @ Countyline Skidpad - June 26 *CANCELLED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude im pretty sure you don't drift on the streets you just power over.. If you want to prove me wrong tomorrow come to this spot that i know off there are no cops i promise you and show me whats up!!

yep street sliding is not approved by this web site countyline d1 fdc fhp mdpd cbs nbc or tbs even though they are very funny. so therefore it must not be a good idea. even though all of us might have or have not done it once or twice. we dont want to give south fl bad press from street sliders killing someone. so now back to the point...

countyline was cancelled and i personally would like to know when is the next skid pad maybe next week...hopefully...since this one was cancelled with such short notice...hmmm:)

would a very frozen lake that a car can drive on would be concidered street drifting if one were to do so ???

Last edited:
street drifting is ftw i love to do it especially in rush hour to see all the peoples reactions on their faces seeing a car sideways smoking tires while they are stuck in traffic

and street drifting is dangerous especially to spectators especially at the triangle especially when a tire comes off the bead especially in the middle of a 70mph entry

Dude im pretty sure you don't drift on the streets you just power over.. If you want to prove me wrong tomorrow come to this spot that i know off there are no cops i promise you and show me whats up!!

I thought you didn't know how to drift??? And you didn't drift??? What the hell is going on?! And lets see where this spot is at and maybe we all can see what one that doesn't slide can do? Lol

street drifting is ftw i love to do it especially in rush hour to see all the peoples reactions on their faces seeing a car sideways smoking tires while they are stuck in traffic

and street drifting is dangerous especially to spectators especially at the triangle especially when a tire comes off the bead especially in the middle of a 70mph entry

BWAHAHAHAH

yep street sliding is not approved by this web site countyline d1 fdc fhp mdpd cbs nbc or tbs even though they are very funny. so therefore it must not be a good idea. even though all of us might have or have not done it once or twice. we dont want to give south fl bad press from street sliders killing someone. so now back to the point...

countyline was cancelled and i personally would like to know when is the next skid pad maybe next week...hopefully...since this one was cancelled with such short notice...hmmm:)

would a very frozen lake that a car can drive on would be concidered street drifting if one were to do so ???

I'm with my brother on this one, I for one and kinda happy that it didn't happen cuz I was stuck at my weekend Drill with the army... so lets see if maybe next friday? Skid pad? MAYBE?! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

PM me this info plz:)

and IBT:lockd:

yea i will. why wouldnt i. as long as its not in BFE im down. he said theres no risk so why wouldnt i go:confused:

tell me HONESTLY when the last time u slid the car fo real not some bullshit ass supposed drift! we all know u and know u dont slide so why pretend? im not trying to be a dick but ur always calling ppl posers and fan boys but u dont drift, everytime we go slide u never come

tell me HONESTLY when the last time u slid the car fo real not some bullshit ass supposed drift! we all know u and know u dont slide so why pretend? im not trying to be a dick but ur always calling ppl posers and fan boys but u dont drift, everytime we go slide u never come

i havent slid in a long time hence why i want to but im just gonna come to the conclusion that there is no spot then. last time i was down to go you were all like "nah he doesnt wanna go". if you really wanted me to drift you would just tell me where it is and invite me and landy. *sigh* w/e not like it matters anymore.

i havent slid in a long time hence why i want to but im just gonna come to the conclusion that there is no spot then. last time i was down to go you were all like "nah he doesnt wanna go". if you really wanted me to drift you would just tell me where it is and invite me and landy. *sigh* w/e not like it matters anymore.

ur digging urself a grave guy, u say u drift but u need me to tell u to drift so u can go do it lol, when i feel the urge i go and do it i dont need someone to hold my hand, that whole post is a bunch of excuses im done bro, dont take this shit to the heart but ur a fucking fanboy

ur digging urself a grave guy, u say u drift but u need me to tell u to drift so u can go do it lol, when i feel the urge i go and do it i dont need someone to hold my hand, that whole post is a bunch of excuses im done bro, dont take this shit to the heart but ur a fucking fanboy

not TELL me to, just WHERE. theres a diffrence i just wanted to know where this spot was. a simple question, that is all but there isnt one because if there was one you would just tell me. and as for being a fan boy. if not wanting my car too look like ass is being a fan boy then i guess your right:bigthumbu.

w/e boosted kouki will let me know where it is (hopefully)

wow, u think we KNOW wher the spots are, they get raided left and right, because we love drifting we go out and LOOK for new places, they dont just fall outta the sky into ur lap guy, and for looking like ass, my pos sohc will drift circles around that "pretty" thing so what the fuck do i care what it looks like

wow, u think we KNOW wher the spots are, they get raided left and right, because we love drifting we go out and LOOK for new places, they dont just fall outta the sky into ur lap guy, and for looking like ass, my pos sohc will drift circles around that "pretty" thing so what the fuck do i care what it looks like

thats cool guy. well when you find a spot just lmk u got my number already:bigthumbu. the only spot i kno is where my valve cover gasket took a shit but that one doesnt have too much to do at it

text is blocked and ur gonna have to prove urself before i start showing u my spots cause i know ur gonna tell everyone as soon as i show u

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom