*CANCELLED* Drift Sessions @ Countyline Skidpad - June 26 *CANCELLED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
text is blocked and ur gonna have to prove urself before i start showing u my spots cause i know ur gonna tell everyone as soon as i show u

PM is still free. and why the hell would i do that? i havent even told anyone (besides you and damian) about the valve cover incident spot

you drift??? lol nig nog that car you have is going to come apart

this dumbass talking about spots like he owns the street lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!

first u never seen my car and second who the fuck are u, o thats right nobody
good day sir:bigthumbu

first u never seen my car and second who the fuck are u, o thats right nobody
good day sir:bigthumbu

ronch your funny man
one cancelled event and everyone fights...drifting (my antidrug) BS drifting is a drug...you guys are fighting like some homeless guys fight over crack rock. :bigthumbu this shit is tooo funny. all im asking is when is the next skid pad.

wow, u think we KNOW wher the spots are, they get raided left and right, because we love drifting we go out and LOOK for new places, they dont just fall outta the sky into ur lap guy, and for looking like ass, my pos sohc will drift circles around that "pretty" thing so what the fuck do i care what it looks like

cmon stop talking bout sliding in the streets
(In grandma voice) its dangerouss....:rolleyes: lol

:laugh::bigthumbu

o so your some body right?? lol you ignorant child go suck on a di$% you piece of fagball and ima say it again your car is rusted as f%^& your car is not even a junk i have no words to describe your car man !!!you should feel good cause i calld it a car

o so your some body right?? lol you ignorant child go suck on a di$% you piece of fagball and ima say it again your car is rusted as f%^& your car is not even a junk i have no words to describe your car man !!!you should feel good cause i calld it a car

wow...angry much? thats a little fuked up to be saying that about someones car...even if it is true that its rusted...

HEY HEY HEY, Im pretty sure my car has more rust then his car any day and i sure you that my car is more of a car then a rx7 :bigthumbu lol

God so angry

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom