*CANCELLED* Drift Sessions @ Countyline Skidpad - June 26 *CANCELLED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
what are u gaining from street sliding if your not going to drift in events? events is where its at..cameras sponsors girls :bigthumbu fans ..look at all my fans lol >>>:):eek::bigthumbu:rolleyes::D;):p:boring::laugh: :cool:

Last edited:
lol u guys are funny, i got some serious ass angle in landys neighborhood before i came to ur house lmao shit is ultra fucking slippery

what are u gaining from street sliding if your not going to drift in events? events is where its at..cameras sponsors girls :bigthumbu fans ..look at all my fans lol >>>:):eek::bigthumbu:rolleyes::D;):p:boring::laugh: :cool:

lol i dont know about you but if i slide its for fun and to get better.. i could that in both street or tack.. but w/e enough of the whining..

lol u guys are funny, i got some serious ass angle in landys neighborhood before i came to ur house lmao shit is ultra fucking slippery

fuk yea lol new pavement ftw! shit slides like nothing! :bigthumbu

Last edited:
I street drift once in a while but you don't see me bragging about it or saying its better than going to a event!!

lol i think your seat is crooked :bigthumbu
lol
lol i dont know about you but if i slide its for fun and to get better.. i could that in both street or tack.. but w/e enough of the whining..

fuk yea lol new pavement ftw! shit slides like nothing! :bigthumbu

honestly u will improve 10000000000000000 times faster on the track no doubt, ther is no pressure, nothing to hit, nothing unexpected is gonna happen other than the car taking a shit, ther arent gonna be cops lurking in the dark, ur not gonna hit some guy that decided to walk his dog at 2am in the rain, it puts my mind at ease and allows me to think about what im actually doing and not if something is gonna happen my .02 cents

next time i see you on bird were going to tandem the next light coming up lol :bigthumbu

that shit would be epic:eek::bigthumbu:laugh:

Last edited:
I street drift once in a while but you don't see me bragging about it or saying its better than going to a event!!

i know but i dont hear u saying to not street drift like some other dick heads on here. and thats what sounds stupid. its like there gonna change someones mind to actually not street drift no more...

If you street drift that's fine but just don't come here and tell your story of how the cop whooped your ass and how jail food is horrible. I've had only 1 accident where the cop saw my street drifting but he was cool and give me a ticket for some other shit! Just don't come in here and support street drifting when you know yourself its very stupid..

next time i see you on bird were going to tandem the next light coming up lol :bigthumbu

I'm soo down if you want lets do a early entry contest on bird in to the tacobell infront of tropical park!!

Last edited:
If you street drift that's fine but just don't come here and tell your story of how the cop whooped your ass and how jail food is horrible. I've had only 1 accident where the cop saw my street drifting but he was cool and give me a ticket for some other shit! Just don't come in here and support street drifting when you know yourself its very stupid..

im definatly not the one makeing storys of how i get fined for getting caught and getting roped after getting caught <--- thats what annoys me... reason why i support it is cause i dont got anything against it.. but other people on here acting like there getting in trouble when and if I myself decide to street slide.. so they go on saying "dont do it, its so dumb, ur gonna get arrested, and all that bs that i already know & i am currently aware of the fact that its not legal. its just how they say it that makes me support it even more just to piss them the fuck off and let them know there not making a fuking point.

no cause im not an idiot and go sliding in an open busy street.. like some retards.. how funny how most ppl here really hate on street

im totally against street sliding,street racing. or any there kind of shit you easily can take to the track rather then put yourself or someone else in danger. if i come off as a hater then so be it. all the guys in south fla are tryin to make enough events happen to where you can learn and progress in the sport in a safe and controlled environment.

just because you dont street slide on a "busy" street doesnt rule out that your an idiot.

the point being made is THAT YOU ARE AN IDIOT. how hard is it to comprehend that. you would rather an unpredictable enviroment, where its illegal, there are innocent bystanders and curbs and other cars and what not over a COMPLETELY controlled enviroment, where there is an EMT, theres not women with her baby, or some guy pulled over on the road without his lights on. you make an ass of yourself by showing your HORRIBLE judgement skills. yea people here street slide, but everyone is not OMG STREET SLIDING YES, IT NEVER GETS CANCELED. idiot
all it takes is for retard to go out hop a curb and seriously injure or kill someone for shit to get stupid, and the you will see how fast venues start disappearing

Last edited:
im totally against street sliding,street racing. or any there kind of shit you easily can take to the track rather then put yourself or someone else in danger. if i come off as a hater then so be it. all the guys in south fla are tryin to make enough events happen to where you can learn and progress in the sport in a safe and controlled environment.

just because you dont street slide on a "busy" street doesnt rule out that your an idiot.

dude u dont get the point.. i clearly know alot of people dont like street shit... but dont go around telling ppl dont do it cause your gonna get your ass roped and your an idiot if you do bla bla bla you get the story... street sliding it like street racing.. no matter how much u say "dont do it" and no matter how many open tracks there are ppl are still gona do shit in the street and theres no stoping it.. its easy fast and free & always there... even though they are taking risks.. ppl see that as a small price to pay for being able to do it when & where they want. and last i check this is sfldrifters not sfltrackslider. sure you dont have to like it just dont rag on the ppl that do it. its thier choice to do it.. and thier paying the price if they get caught , no anyone else

the point being made is THAT YOU ARE AN IDIOT. how hard is it to comprehend that. you would rather an unpredictable enviroment, where its illegal, there are innocent bystanders and curbs and other cars and what not over a COMPLETELY controlled enviroment, where there is an EMT, theres not women with her baby, or some guy pulled over on the road without his lights on. you make an ass of yourself by showing your HORRIBLE judgement skills. yea people here street slide, but everyone is not OMG STREET SLIDING YES, IT NEVER GETS CANCELED. idiot
all it takes is for retard to go out hop a curb and seriously injure or kill someone for shit to get stupid, and the you will see how fast venues start disappearing

I FUKING KNOW ALL THIS SHIT! THANKS FOR USELESS FUKING INFO! ONCE AGAIN YOU FAIL TO SEE WHAT IM TRY TO SAY! :bigthumbu

Last edited:
no one knows what your trying to say. yes fast, free, always available. but also dangerous, and fast way to get johnny law up your ass.

you were the kid that didnt get the point that the stove is hot till you burned your hand like a dumb ass

no one knows what your trying to say. yes fast, free, always available. but also dangerous, and fast way to get johnny law up your ass.

you were the kid that didnt get the point that the stove is hot till you burned your hand like a dumb ass

thanks for mentioning its dangerous... I FUKING KNEW THAT ALREADY! :bigthumbu
i never said o shit street drifting o yea so fukin kool! wohoo..
the first comment i made was thats why street drifting is better... was a clear joke even though i like it better thats just opinion and your the dumbass for not getting it

this shit is just going in circles lol

foreal!

Last edited:
Its funny how it takes one event that not half of the people on here try to slide at events... myself and a few of my friends try to slide anyway we can.... we stop the street sliding just cuz any lil spot we went to got busted.... all very good and closed spots away from any cars and people... The point is that everyone on here wants to get good at something they may like to do or maybe even love... I for one can say if there was an event or skid pad or when were that I can slide cop free and its safe from cars and people then I'm there... I'm sure that this event getting fucked is not going to stop another event happen that much faster, so save the tires and wait.

thanks for mentioning its dangerous... I FUKING KNEW THAT ALREADY! :bigthumbu
i never said o shit street drifting o yea so fukin kool! wohoo..
the first comment i made was thats why street drifting is better... was a clear joke even though i like it better thats just opinion and your the dumbass for not getting it

foreal!

you seem to lack any comprehension skills what so ever. i get what your saying. IM SAYING that your an idiot for thinking that way, cause its a very self destructive way of thinking.
but you'll learn after a night or two in jail

cause one thing is its your only option another thing is your just to cheap to take advantage of what we have

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom