*CANCELLED* Drift Sessions @ Countyline Skidpad - June 26 *CANCELLED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
ohhh awesome!!!!!!!!! ima go drifting by my house then any body hit me up let me know defyinggrip 19 i got a spot right next to the police station is bad ass woohooooo gotta love street drifterss yeahhhhhhhhhhhh

damn you should send a letter to the county and tell them to pay for your gas man!!!!

right! i was going to but couldn't figure out if it's broward or miami- it's on the line. So i just went home and street drifted. I would have failed anyway with my open diff and stock suspension.

Whats with the whole gay street drifting thing? Funny how some people are like fuck yeah street drifting but you never see them at a event lol..

kinda makes no sense there.. if u drift in the street its cause u dont at events..
as for me saying all this is not the fact im like "o shit street drifting fuk yeah!" its just how some idiots on this site are all like ""dont street drift, track only, your dumb for street drifting bla bla bla""... and they think there making a point by saying that when thier cleary not.. so i just encourge it more when they get dumb

ummmm..... are you proud of your self for that?? i mean is that a joke or a comment???
funny?? funny is your car man !!! come on !!!!!!!!!!!! lol who give a sh@# about what u say !!!!!!! wow i feeel bad just cause u said that damn

were not in japan where people they dont have speed limits like we do and could street drift with less chance of getting in trouble only thing u get here in fl is tickets and fuck up your car.. i rather go to the track i have gave this government too much money on tickets already to keep giving them more..theres no way im going to get anything for my car by street sliding getting troubled , or hit something get cops show up anyway and have to pay for what i hit if i dont end up dead ...track time and maybe once in a blue moon going drifting in the street...they are way too heated right now

ummmm..... are you proud of your self for that?? i mean is that a joke or a comment???
funny?? funny is your car man !!! come on !!!!!!!!!!!! lol who give a sh@# about what u say !!!!!!! wow i feeel bad just cause u said that damn

lol who are u talking to?

kinda makes no sense there.. if u drift in the street its cause u dont at events..
as for me saying all this is not the fact im like "o shit street drifting fuk yeah!" its just how some idiots on this site are all like ""dont street drift, track only, your dumb for street drifting bla bla bla""... and they think there making a point by saying that when thier cleary not.. so i just encourge it more when they get dumb

are we going to start fighting for this??? no please lets go now and drift!!!!!!!!!!!!

boostedkouki

Last edited:
were not in japan where people they dont have speed limits like we do and could street drift with less chance of getting in trouble only thing u get here in fl is tickets and fuck up your car.. i rather go to the track i have gave this government too much money on tickets already to keep giving them more..theres no way im going to get anything for my car by street sliding getting troubled , or hit something get cops show up anyway and have to pay for what i hit if i dont end up dead ...track time and maybe once in a blue moon going drifting in the street...they are way too heated right now

damian shut up lol u fukin street slide more than anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom