*CANCELLED* CFRC Feb.28th *CANCELLED*

mother fkker

Jason,

I regret to inform you that based upon conflicts outside of our control with the county, we will be unable to host your drift event on Feb. 28th. We know this comes as a surprise as the conflicts with the county that cause the cancellation do so as well. We feel there are many details to be worked out before moving into scheduling a replacement date on both sides.
I suggest we continue to attempt and cultivate a drifting program but at this time the Feb 28th date must be cancelled.

Best Regards,
Central Florida Road Course

ohh well........no point in hurrying to fix my car now jajajaja lol

at least you tryed man !! thnx for looking out !

Last edited:
awww weak! i hate laws and rules... just let us drift already... i feel like a skateboarder a
again or something... so yeah, about march 7th..... haha... it was worth a shot. hmm, any chance of another qualifier event?

wow, this really blows...

"We feel there are many details to be worked out before moving into scheduling a replacement date on both sides. I suggest we continue to attempt and cultivate a drifting program"

my BS detector is registering awfully high...

I'll say it now. $100 cap on principle alone.

Thanks for all your effort Jason, sucks it didn't work out.

we just had a phone convo yesterday and he said he had some issues to work on and i said "But we are 100% good to go for us right?" "yea its still on". i dunno guys, i was pumped cuz the layout i had in mind was way baller. woulda made some boys into men on the entry.

we just had a phone convo yesterday and he said he had some issues to work on and i said "But we are 100% good to go for us right?" "yea its still on". i dunno guys, i was pumped cuz the layout i had in mind was way baller. woulda made some boys into men on the entry.

why don't you show us what you had in mind.

Back
Top Bottom