*CANCELLED* CFRC Feb.28th *CANCELLED*

What a bunch of rubbish.

I'm feeling a disturbance in the force. That response to you was very carefully worded with lots of code. I'd be suprised if they had anything there until Q3 or Q4 this year.

cfrcaerial2cz4.jpg

you all aint ready for my business. check the dirt drop around the 18th turn :laugh:

I wonder if it had anything to do with having sign-ups available for like a month now and not a single person registered, hmmmmm.

turn 53-54 is not a dirt drop, its the start of the rally section.........pray you still have tires left by then

I wonder if it had anything to do with having sign-ups available for like a month now and not a single person registered, hmmmmm.

nope, they had no knowledge of the driver count, they never asked either, only time i was going to tell them was on the 22nd if we didnt have enough.

I drove the track last Friday And spoke with pete the guy running the place. He let me take a few spins in my civic hatch, and the course reminds of ogp in Ocala. Very tight and technical. Mostly 2nd gear and very linkable. Only the front half is parking lot the back half is freshly laid pavement.

He had to cancel all his events this month except his driving school cause he had to get the city to dot all the I's and cross all the t's, but is very eager to get all sorts of events running.

I do wish the track was bigger for faster entries but for being in my back yard, and such cool friendly people running the place I'm super stoked.

yea if we stick to their course its 2nd gear... shouldnt have to stick to it though, according to what i last heard.

Back
Top Bottom