*CANCELLED* CFRC Feb.28th *CANCELLED*

I don't care about hot lapping or tandem. but having 3/4 or the track being used instead of 1/5 would make alot of people smile. Jason can you post anything in the insurance or track rules for drifting that would cause this not to happen. There is no reason to rent a full track just to use 3 turns of it.

I agree there is no point to use 1/5th of the track but

I don't have their policies perrsonally and if I did, I wouldn't have the right to post up their business' information like that. I never said we couldn't do a 'long' track.

The layout that will be finalized before pre-reg deadline and posted and will be as long as possible with a good entry and all that. You have to realize that the more speed we have the less turns because speed eats up pavement due to the length of turns and the ability to get super turny/technical then kills the speed. If you are really concerned, draw up a layout on this and post it up, not saying we will or wont use it, but ill maybe take some parts of it.

CFRC-aerial-2.JPG

There will be more than one event held here I assume (we will see on the turnout this time) and there can be different layouts everytime.

In all seriousness, this would probably be my first pick. Not sure if anyone else drew this (I haven't read through the read).

cfrcaerial2xt4.jpg

^i was thinking the same thing you can get a straight up shot of the track off the website in pdf form and its easier to see the layout

in order to do that layout theres gonna be alot of manjis

cftrack2.jpg

You don't need to manji if a straight is too long straighted out and build up speed and use as an entry...If you need to see what this looks like i'm sure there is thousands of videos on youtube of this being down at events in Japan.

So I just checked the diagram: http://cfroadcourse.com/Documents/CFRC TRACK.pdf and my course would be sooo awesome! Seriously, no manjiing. Maybe not with a stock ka, unless you're mikespeed, but anything with decent power could do it no problem. Jason check it!

The only thing that sucks about JoshuaS's track is the first 2 turns. Long straight going into a tight turn, then a long straight out of a tight turn into the next turn. Probably not fun.

Last edited:
thats pretty gay to think that high speed e-brake entries are gay..how very american of you. I guess all the Triangle people are gay. OH and lets not forget what it looks like to ebrake.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ci9ZHqw2i4A

thats pretty gay to think that high speed e-brake entries are gay..how very american of you. I guess all the Triangle people are gay. OH and lets not forget what it looks like to ebrake.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ci9ZHqw2i4A

I love high speed entries, and I love America, but I don't like to slow down to almost nothing and then have to speed way back up. A lot of cars will have a hard time doing that. I was just looking for a track that flowed pretty good. I'll drive whatever course is decided, and I'll go full throttle into whatever the first turn is.

Well, the full lap includes both courses and throws in a few extra turns to boot.
Lets say, those are "warm up the tire" corners!!!

Its a full lap of drifting whatever corner you want and puts staging behind a wall so people can talk to their freinds and not be seperated untill run groups swap.
Being it pit lane means if you car screws up you can head to your truck or tools without waiting for the whole track to stop and let you off. Drivers can get in and out of line as they please.

My 2 cents!

man this looks sweet I hope they do another one after this, I should be able to come then.

wow, its a sweet parking lot fpr containers, nice. i like the comment that joshuaS made about triangle people being gay.

------nice picture gary.

-----hahahaha i love the internet and i miss it dearly.

Last edited:
what are the extra tech specs for the FDC qualifier? im guessing 6 point cage with door bars is a must, what about a fire suit? needed? I'm thinkin of driving down from PA just for this. just curious what other tech will be needed from the original flier... thanks!

what are the extra tech specs for the FDC qualifier? im guessing 6 point cage with door bars is a must, what about a fire suit? needed? I'm thinkin of driving down from PA just for this. just curious what other tech will be needed from the original flier... thanks!

same as before, no difference... if you were to get a license and then goto a FDC competition, then you would need all that stuff.

solo is just like normal tech every event has, tandem class will be as posted, needing a cage/doorbars and harness.

i have to check with harri but i think we should be fine with still having a tandem practice group and then let them solo run the qualifying.

got ya.... that would be awesome to push off my cage to make this trip and possibly qualify. i just wish it was the next weekend!!!!! how many drivers are already registered?

if i get the license, its good for d1 too... and d1 is comin to philly this year, this is my main motivation to qualify and skip the drivers search.

Back
Top Bottom