*CANCELLED* CFRC Feb.28th *CANCELLED*

man!

I think im gonna have to sell some crack or somethin to make this! How is the track, on tires i mean, is it a shredder?

Here is what we want. And this is what FL needs to try to catch up to the rest of the world of modern drifting. Do this and it will be the best drift event on the whole east coast.

TRACKMAP.jpg

Josh's idea is the winner.

thank you very much!!!!!

I have a few other ideas to make it easier for the "NOT SO GOOD" drifters too.
like they have to stop at the midway straight away and thats when the next car goes. then the car that goes has to wait. it could put 3 beginners on the track at the same time without them running together. For the "SO GOOD" drifters just run open track with passing for faster cars on the long straight. run 3 laps then pull in with 5 cars on track at a time. I've thought about events like this for a long time. Thunderhill just started having full track drift events 3 mile road course you pay you drift no reason we can't have the same thing.

cant do it. doesnt matter how you cut it, cant do it because of the regulations by the insurance and other matters. Dont get all excited about full 'hot' lap drifting for this event. Sorry.

hey, its a drift event, be siked.

Dont complain about more events and venues.

there was no complaint in my last post just want to see what is required so i can make suggestions for the layout that follow the rules. I am going to be at this event and would like to have it be the best it can be.

I have no issues with people having wants, fact is, I'd LOVE to do lots of what peope are saying but I had to push tandem idea at all, it wasn't exactly a *yes* the first time I asked for it.

I will gladly look over paintshop versions of tracks you guys think look good there, but in reality, its hard to plan it without being there first, which I have done and will be doing again to get the layout finalized.

The course will be as fast and as technical as possible without risking safety (within reason).

hey its our first time their, lets play it safe and make sure we are welcomed back for more

HAHAHAHAH it was only a matter of time before that pavement became a drift course I've been eyeing it up for quite some time, its right around the block from my work. SO MUCH PAVEMENT TO GET SIDEWAYS ON.

Box I may just have to get the RX-7 back together for this.

HAHAHAHAH it was only a matter of time before that pavement became a drift course I've been eyeing it up for quite some time, its right around the block from my work. SO MUCH PAVEMENT TO GET SIDEWAYS ON.

Box I may just have to get the RX-7 back together for this.

Rob D back on the track? That might just be epic in the making!

I know I know i've been slacking.

Jason any help you need let me know I live 5 mins from the track.

Back
Top Bottom