Calling you out!

Ive never heard of Skipads one day will get to slide skipads. I was talking about Skidpads. RIIIIIDIDIDIDING!

Bryant has a point but you don't have to be one of the cool guys to motivate people. Is a thread and a very motivating one yet you guys are judging this guy???

I only take something like this thread serious when I see people that are willing to pick on someone that's not worthy to them. Someone that "the OG's" don't care for and don'tsee what this person is doing for the community (spread the word).. "Hey fuck it why would I post something like that. That would make me lok stupid".

But again maybe I'll set my cars on fire and not a have a car to slide and tell people to start drifting. Maybe they'll make fun of me.

Moe

I'm not a OG i just find it funny!! If you need help setting your cars on fire lmk i will bring the gas!!

I'm not a OG i just find it funny!! If you need help setting your cars on fire lmk i will bring the gas!!

ill get the matches!!! (but first let me take the turbo!)

in any case i dont see why you all getting round up... who cares about the OG .. LOL you guys are funny always concern about seniority! lol...

good job andy!

Last edited:
I do agree that is kinda shady that a guy who don't drift is call out everyone else. But Seniority has no effect. I don't go to events cause im still trying to learn to slide my car(s130). The recent death of my zxt has taken all hope out of participating. that being said, i don't slide my car, therefore i don't expect to lead anyone here. HOWEVER, the fact that i am New, i would not expect to be railed for. I think any newb has the right to call someine out. But they also have the right to get Dome Rocked. Just my 2%.

I was eating shit coolandy do werk I know what your trying to do. I was just bored.

I do agree that is kinda shady that a guy who don't drift is call out everyone else. But Seniority has no effect. I don't go to events cause im still trying to learn to slide my car(s130). The recent death of my zxt has taken all hope out of participating. that being said, i don't slide my car, therefore i don't expect to lead anyone here. HOWEVER, the fact that i am New, i would not expect to be railed for. I think any newb has the right to call someine out. But they also have the right to get Dome Rocked. Just my 2%.

:ugh: what car is an s130 ?? and what was an ZXT ? also is 2 cents lol:laugh:

not but seriously.. what cars you own ? i got intrigued :ugh:

I was eating shit coolandy do werk I know what your trying to do. I was just bored.

arent you always ???

Last edited:
LOL you talk shit about him and your at his house? Please n!ggggaaa

I am new here.
[Rant]
I barely have any posts.
I know maybe 10 of you guys.
And, I'm gonna go ahead and tell you ALL that FL needs to step its game up.
Drifting is not only about angle and speed, drifting is all about style. Raggedy ass cars, rattle canned paint jobs, tall ass cars with steelies, really don't draw in spectators. From what I've seen, many people think POWER before anything else. No where else in America have I seen such poorly built fast cars. people think, oh, I don't need a bodykit to go faster. I don't need good wheels to go faster. I don't need a good paint job to go faster. Drifting is very much a spectator sport, without looking good, you will not appeal to sponsors, vendors, etc.
Furthermore, power isn't something needed to drift. One thing I have definitely learned from being here in the midwest is that power is a luxury. Many drivers who start off with good power fail progress as drivers. Start off with good suspension, a diff (welded or 2-way) and get a bucket. Learn your car, then add power. I am in no way a great driver, but from the day I started driving to where I am now, I have definitely progressed because I learned my car. I rocked a stock 7m, a stock 2jz na and a stock KA each for a full season. I learned so many tricks to compensate for not having power.
For everyone talking shit about the OP about "calling you guys out" and he not being an "OG"; check yourselves. FL has some dope rides, and some dope ass drivers, and FL won't ever get on the map with this hater/bullshit talking/ethuggin ass menatality. WE need to get FL on the map, SFL in particular, and the only way that will happen is through spectators.
Anyone who knows anything about business will tell you, word of mouth is your greatest advertisement. Without spectators, no one will talk about you, and without anyone talking about you...well, we're never gonna be on the map. Stop hating on someone for only being to one event. Bring your car out, bring people out. Post whore events on other forums, make vids, progress as drivers, and in time, FL will be where we need to be.
[/Rant]

I am new here.
[Rant]
I barely have any posts.
Drifting is not only about angle and speed, drifting is all about style. Raggedy ass cars, rattle canned paint jobs, tall ass cars with steelies, really don't draw in spectators. From what I've seen, many people think POWER before anything else. No where else in America have I seen such poorly built fast cars. people think, oh, I don't need a bodykit to go faster. I don't need good wheels to go faster. I don't need a good paint job to go faster. Drifting is very much a spectator sport, without looking good, you will not appeal to sponsors, vendors, etc.
Furthermore, power isn't something needed to drift. One thing I have definitely learned from being here in the midwest is that power is a luxury. Many drivers who start off with good power fail progress as drivers. Start off with good suspension, a diff (welded or 2-way) and get a bucket. Learn your car, then add power. I am in no way a great driver, but from the day I started driving to where I am now, I have definitely progressed because I learned my car. I rocked a stock 7m, a stock 2jz na and a stock KA each for a full season. I learned so many tricks to compensate for not having power.
For everyone talking shit about the OP about "calling you guys out" and he not being an "OG"; check yourselves. FL has some dope rides, and some dope ass drivers, and FL won't ever get on the map with this hater/bullshit talking/ethuggin ass menatality. WE need to get FL on the map, SFL in particular, and the only way that will happen is through spectators.
Anyone who knows anything about business will tell you, word of mouth is your greatest advertisement. Without spectators, no one will talk about you, and without anyone talking about you...well, we're never gonna be on the map. Stop hating on someone for only being to one event. Bring your car out, bring people out. Post whore events on other forums, make vids, progress as drivers, and in time, FL will be where we need to be.
[/Rant]

AMEN!!! :bigthumbu:bigthumbu:bigthumbu:bigthumbu

I am new here.
[Rant]
I barely have any posts.
[/Rant]

Comin with that fire. +10000 on this.

I am new here.
[Rant]
I barely have any posts.
[/Rant]

couldnt say it any better my self :D

Back
Top Bottom