Calling you out!

Werd up not too call you right back out but its kinda hard to take your thread serious when even the thread starter isn't sliding and he is capable of sliding.

If you tought this thread or me are hard to take serious, then you missed the awesomely serious braveheart picture my friends.

The "both of you" comment was meant for Joel saying that he has no money. I misunderstood but I fixed that quote.

As far as I'm concerned, how do you know that I'm capable of sliding? I'm not going to post the choo choo excuse train as to why I can't slide, but I'm going to be there, possibly at both events regardless of whether I'm driving or not. Of course it would be nice if everyone could slide, but the reality of life is not everyone can do it all the time, but that shouldn't stop people from attending and participating right? I'm trying to get a crowd there. We can have all the talent in the world, but without a crowd, sponsors and vendors simply don't care.

Not everyone can slam dunk but that doesn't stop people from going to a Miami Heat game right? That's what the call out is about. The pits AND the stands at all the three events should be filled up this weekend.

Last edited:
I already answered that query in another post. But this isn't about me not sliding, this is about everyone supporting each other. Now stop being a cock and help me raise an army of drifters and media and spectators and posers and fanboys to fill up both events.

I already answered that query in another post. But this isn't about me not sliding, this is about everyone supporting each other. Now stop being a cock and help me raise an army of drifters and media and spectators and posers and fanboys to fill up both events.

farm-chicken-4.jpg

still missing the point, just cause the op doesnt slide...its hard to take a thread like this seriously?..this IS a thread about supporting the fl dirft scene right?..;)

Right. Someone obviously passed English class. :D

Not like Locko......

I didn't say an army of cocks you bastard!:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

still missing the point, just cause the op doesnt slide...its hard to take a thread like this seriously?..this IS a thread about supporting the fl dirft scene right?..;)

I get the point maybe somebody that has been in the scene for a while and somebody that is respected in the scene should make a thread like this not a guy that has 1 event under his belt and is fairly new to the scene but that's my opinion!!!!

I get the point maybe somebody that has been in the scene for a while and somebody that is respected in the scene should make a thread like this not a guy that has 1 event under his belt and is fairly new to the scene but that's my opinion!!!!

+1

i feel ya..he doesnt have the right for the "call out"...things should get better though, would be cool to drive all three events, but ill be driving the orlando event ..

I passed english class and didn't take algebra twice (prs fleamarket). I'm not here to start beef but I still stand by my point of view and or opinion, which I am entitled to.

i dont have stacks of anything... not even hentai... lol

yeah we have hard drives for that

What does it matter how much experience someone has? He's the one who made the thread. You don't have to be an OG to try and get people off their lazy asses and out to events.

Last edited:
I passed english class and didn't take algebra twice (prs fleamarket). I'm not here to start beef but I still stand by my point of view and or opinion, which I am entitled to.

Nobody starting beef homeboy, I just don't have a sarcastic button on my computer. :bigthumbu . You met me, and you know I'm just a friendly asshole, plus let it be stablished I'm an online vegetarian, so I say no to beef.

I know it's weird that someone new to this scene opened up a thread like this, but I mean well by it, and the reality is, everyone here was new at one point. I can't bring something to the table with my driving skills, but I can bring something to the scene by the way of promoting the events and helping organize things. The PRS Fleamarket was a colaboration between Moe and me and I think everyone had a good time there. I love drifting, and I want to see it grow, but the reality is that with all the talent available, no sponsors or vendors will care if they don't see a chance for profit.

So I ask that you don't pull this elitist bullshit that just holds everyone back. Who cares if I'm not known? I'm pushing people to go drive or spectate or help change tires or whatever it is they can do so that when a sponsor looking for talent or an opportunity attends a venue or sees videos and pictures they realize that SFLDrifters is an organized crew/family, and not just a group of 10 cool guys too cool for school.

If I'm doing anything wrong by opening this thread, let me know and I'll have a mod close it. But think about what I'm trying to do to help the scene when I'm such a no name new guy and think about what you are doing right now to help that same scene.

With that said, GOOD TIMES. :cool:

Last edited:
Nobody starting beef homeboy, I just don't have a sarcastic button on my computer. :bigthumbu . You met me, and you know I'm just a friendly asshole.

I know it's weird that someone new to this scene opened up a thread like this, but I mean well by it, and the reality is, everyone here was new at one point. I can't bring something to the table with my driving skills, but I can bring something to the scene by the way of promoting the events and helping organize things. The PRS Fleamarket was a colaboration between Moe and me and I think everyone had a good time there. I love drifting, and I want to see it grow, but the reality is that with all the talent available, no sponsors or vendors will care if they don't see a chance for profit.

So I ask that you don't pull this elitist bullshit that just holds everyone back. Who cares if I'm not knonw? I'm pushing people to go drive or spectate or help change tires or whatever it is they can do so that when a sponsor looking for talent or an opportunity attends a venue or sees videos and pictures they realize that SFLDrifters is an organized family, and not just a group of 10 cool guys.

If I'm doing anything wrong by opening this thread, let me know and I'll have a mod close it. But think about what I'm trying to do to help the scene when I'm such a no name new guy and think about what you are doing right now to help that same scene.
With that said, GOOD TIMES. :cool:

you had me until u tried to explain urself....real men dont give a fuck.......if u want to have this thread let it ride until one of us closes it.....don't go explaining....also on another note bryant is right tho... u shud lead by example

I'm explaining because some people have a hard time understanding. I'm not a keyboard cowboy here to start internet firefights, and I wanted that noted. I'm not closing the thread and no one can argue that I did something bad by it so it won't be closed right? The argument as far as me leading by example is valid. That's why I'm going to at least one of the events in south Florida and will even try to make both. That's the example I'm showing. Just because I'm not ready to slide it doesn't mean I can't participate. I'm a spectator so I push people to spectate. When I begin to drift then I will push people to drift. If you notice, I never called out the drivers. I called out the spectators, so I don't know why all you ladies are getting your panties in a bunch.

Back
Top Bottom