Calling you out!

yeah we have hard drives for that

What does it matter how much experience someone has? He's the one who made the thread. You don't have to be an OG to try and get people off their lazy asses and out to events.

Ill tell you why... It's south florida nothing is about practicality and functionality. Instead everything is about how "baller" your shit is and looks ( funny enough the word it self defines it... Looks= to show someone what your are not i know its not the actual definition ... for you PC ass mother fuckers out there) I dont know where im trying to get with this and frankly i dont give a fucking flying fuck. because at the end its about how much fun im having

Everybody knows this forum only has a few drifters!! By making a thread like this doesn't really do anything just creates stupid comments.. If your really interested in making the "Scene better" volunteer at the next event and make it more spectator friendly!!

^^ hes not only talking about drifters abe, he wants the whole community to go out there and support. like back in the day, where there was 40 drivers and 500+ spectators, those were good times.

A lot of you guys really are hard headed... Out of all the bull shit threads made on this forum. You're gonna bitch out a guy who is actually contributing because he's "new"?

C'mon...

Anyways, I'll be there sliding with Matt, DJ, Mikey, Jimmy, and a the brigade of spectators we're taking... Shit's gonna be dopee! I can't wait to try some e-brake entries and fuck my shit up! hahah

Werd up not too call you right back out but its kinda hard to take your thread serious when even the thread starter isn't sliding and he is capable of sliding.

You don't have to be a pro-am driver or a mod or a event organizer to pump up the events and get a good crowd going. If you really wanted this to to work and you didn't slide at all would you do the same?

You don't have to be a pro-am driver or a mod or a event organizer to pump up the events and get a good crowd going. If you really wanted this to to work and you didn't slide at all would you do the same?

Another poser quoting me. 0000000000000 n!gga burn 0000000000

Bryant does have a point!!!

Bryant has a point but you don't have to be one of the cool guys to motivate people. Is a thread and a very motivating one yet you guys are judging this guy???

I only take something like this thread serious when I see people that are willing to pick on someone that's not worthy to them. Someone that "the OG's" don't care for and don'tsee what this person is doing for the community (spread the word).. "Hey fuck it why would I post something like that. That would make me lok stupid".

But again maybe I'll set my cars on fire and not a have a car to slide and tell people to start drifting. Maybe they'll make fun of me.

Moe

Bryant has a point but you don't have to be one of the cool guys to motivate people. Is a thread and a very motivating one yet you guys are judging this guy???

I only take something like this thread serious when I see people that are willing to pick on someone that's not worthy to them. Someone that "the OG's" don't care for and don'tsee what this person is doing for the community (spread the word).. "Hey fuck it why would I post something like that. That would make me lok stupid".

But again maybe I'll set my cars on fire and not a have a car to slide and tell people to start drifting. Maybe they'll make fun of me.

Moe

+1. QFT BUMP TTT

DALE... That's why is free becuase is a bigger hype..Only problem is everyone that's a not a "real drifter" wants to slide it..

WOOOOOO SKIPADS!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom