Bored At Work

Aerok180 said:
hmmm....never thought about that.......(brainstorming)

you have no idea the brain storming powers that i have, they are unreal. haha... see i thought of that in like 2 secs hahaha

Rwd Rea said:
^^^agreed (devil man) getting a shifter cart in like a month. i am excited.... i just hope i don't kill myself with it.

sweet... but yeah dont hurt yourself. your to pretty hahahaha.

^^ well i do not think so, but thank you. getting hurt is part of my life. lol. i am the champ at making homemade casts.... hence the homemade cast at the last west palm event. lol

fuck chipotle..... go for Moe's Southwest grill....... sweet lord it is so good, or Tijuana Flats...another huge when... chipotle is owned by mcdonalds or wendy's i can't remember which..... but its like going to taco bell/subway.... it sucks.

Rwd Rea said:
fuck chipotle..... go for Moe's Southwest grill....... sweet lord it is so good, or Tijuana Flats...another huge when... chipotle is owned by mcdonalds or wendy's i can't remember which..... but its like going to taco bell/subway.... it sucks.

Oh my jesus yes MOE'S over shitpotle anyday. La Bamba's and Tijuana Flats also FTMFW

why we speakin spanish? hahah whats good yalll love bcc lol :bigthumbu :bigthumbu :bigthumbu :threadjac :spam: :stupid:

sry bout the exhaust MIAs13 dude gave me 250 for it on the spot :vomit: :runaway: :runaway:

IneedBoost said:
Oh my jesus yes MOE'S over shitpotle anyday. La Bamba's and Tijuana Flats also FTMFW

Tijuana Flats sucks! I went over the weekend in Tampa! It was terrible. LA BAMBA is FUEGO THO!

z4k said:

Tijuana Flats sucks! I went over the weekend in Tampa! It was terrible. LA BAMBA is FUEGO THO!

Where is La Bamba?

Every burrito place I go to in FL sucks so far. If you're ever in Texas, go to Freebirds. That place is the bomb yo.

Back
Top Bottom