Bored At Work

z4k said:

+1

I feel sick and sore. 2 hours of Gym = Sore!
My Vitamin Water smelt and tased weird today = FTL!
The Cuban Coffee Lady didn't bring any today!
Freezing cold Training room! DANG IT!

Emil if you don't find me a Roush Kit I'm banning you!
not in production buddy

Tonymac said:
I never spend more than 45mins in the gym but that's b/c I'm skinny and would never gain weight if I did lol. But my time in the gym is intense and never wasted. I'm going today and I'm nervous b/c I haven't been there for about 3 weeks and I had only just started back up a month before that. Although I have good excuses for the 3 weeks, I hate that I was just starting to make progress again right before that happened. I have a feeling I'll be back to square one again. Oh well, no sense in crying over spilled milk. Hopefully my recovery time won't be too long.

I'm usually there about 1 hour a day. But I been doing more cardio then usual trying to drop some pounds. I hadn't been for 2 weeks due to scheduling issues. Hopefully I won't fall into that again.

Feeling sicker as the day goes by tho! This sucks cause I want to goto Halloween Horror Nights this weekend!

MiaS13 said:
not in production buddy

That is no excuse! Now I need to do more research! Grrr

Devil Man said:
well it was nice knowing you emil... haha, if i were you i would start producing hahaha

I like the way you think! LOL

Los Lobos kick your ass, Los Lobos kick your face, Los Lobos kick your balls into out-er spaaaace!

Good Morning All!

Feeling better today.

Tried Oatmeal for the first time! DISFUCKINGGUSTING!

natariix said:
g'morning

who's looking forward to countyline on Sunday?

I'm looking forward to Halloween Horror Nights Saturday! Then a long drive Sunday for the event!

I should be at Countyline...but Waitin on my responce from ....... for D1 in november...but more than likely Ill be there. :bigthumbu

Wow..this will be a fun day.

thank god its fri cause i sure as hell dont want to work at all today all i can think about is my car and fixing it.

Back
Top Bottom